• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
See how fast you fell in line? An ESTP wouldn't have blinked twice.

My real reaction would be:
FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Must be your small p that causes you to flee.

I'm staying!

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Hell yeah!

I'm always in for something different and kinky.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't like pain. It hurts.

I avoid pain when I can.

Therefore, I FFFFFFLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And if I was tied down, I'd cry my eyeballs out. Then, if you let me go later, I'd think of a way to KILL YOU!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't like pain. It hurts.

I avoid pain when I can.

Therefore, I FFFFFFLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And if I was tied down, I'd cry my eyeballs out. Then, if you let me go later, I'd think of a way to KILL YOU!

Sssshh, just relax babe. Whether you get whipped or not is entirely up to you and your ability to follow directions. :coffee:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sorry for being neurotic (Which I am, actually). Sheesh.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Defiant by nature. We love to be taught!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sssshh, just relax babe. Whether you get whipped or not is entirely up to you and your ability to follow directions. :coffee:

I guess that would help you tell whether the INTP likes that kind of kink or not... :D

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I, for one, would engage in some kinky things, honestly. But pain is just something I prefer to avoid. Is it so wrong that if one has too much inner pain that they want no outer pain? :(

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
How does one go about telling an INTP mate (already seduced) that he is loved without scaring him into hiding? Great posts above btw!
1) Sneak up.
2) Deliver a big, gentle kiss on the cheek. Might help to secure the head so he can't wrench away from surprise.
3) Scamper off. Let him figure that out on his own.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I, for one, would engage in some kinky things, honestly. But pain is just something I prefer to avoid. Is it so wrong that if one has too much inner pain that they want no outer pain? :(

You might want to work on that inner pain, but it's not wrong at all to dislike the outer pain kind. :)

sculpting

fluffy your chained wolf looks sad...

when did the intps get into whips? I thought that was an entp thing....

and haven't we seduced an intp yet? good lord I leave you guys alone and you are over 700 posts.

My Intp emailed me back but gave a rather weak excuse as to why he would not be around anytime soon-I think he found a real girlfriend rather than a fun trasdeshow girlfriend like me... Alas onto the next intp...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fluffy your chained wolf looks sad...

when did the intps get into whips? I thought that was an entp thing....

and haven't we seduced an intp yet? good lord I leave you guys alone and you are over 700 posts.

My Intp emailed me back but gave a rather weak excuse as to why he would not be around anytime soon-I think he found a real girlfriend rather than a fun trasdeshow girlfriend like me... Alas onto the next intp...

He's not sad, he's just a bit tied up. ;)

And sorry to hear about your INTP. Making bad excuses sounds like an unhealthy INTP though. Or a young one.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And I agree with fluff. When an intp is busy making excuses, it's usually because he's busy having a panic attack. You sure about that gf?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*walks the fine line*

I like strong women, I love to feel equal. And I don't mind a bit of giving and taking of such power in the bedroom.

I'm not into extreme BDSM, like the lasting kinds. Brr... But I can handle a fair bit of discomfort and the intruiging mindgames that come with it. :D

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
D,S,&M and I are not on good terms. B is tolerable, though.