• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
--Take out your wallet and show them those pictures of you from the Star Trek gathering in Iowa
--Show them your MASSIVE Hard drive
--Show them your level 78 Night Elf
-- Tell them that your milkshakes really do bring all the boys to the yard.

Hee, that's how you get me to run far, far away.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I honestly don't think I can be seduced from scratch. I have to pick you, if that makes sense. If someone marks me as theirs and tries to put the charm on me, then I'm suddenly very confused and I don't know if I would have liked them objectively or not.

I suspect I'm the same.

--Take out your wallet and show them those pictures of you from the Star Trek gathering in Iowa
--Show them your MASSIVE Hard drive
--Show them your level 78 Night Elf
-- Tell them that your milkshakes really do bring all the boys to the yard.

No, no, no..

Sorry. I really don't have any good tricks up my sleeve. I guess you have to play it my situation.

Hee, that's how you get me to run far, far away.

Agreed. Hell, I shouldn't bother typing in this thread. Maybe I should just say 'whatever lulah writes from now on'.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, much like a cat I am suspicious of people who approach me for what seem like the wrong reasons. And yet unless someone approaches me, it's unlikely anything will happen.

The only way it will is if there's that initial interest, and then if the other party is patient enough to allow me to circle around and around, snuffling, until I've explored every possible orientation and vantage point, then cross-referenced, and whittled down my options to one. This might take a while.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to pick you, if that makes sense.

INTP interfacing. Freestyle poem I just wrote for you! :D

Perfection I am not, but damn I'm near
A finite stream on informations frontier
Please hear my plight, for your delight
like bits and bytes, I am just right

With beating concerts, my heart converts
Hear its plea, through its heightened hertz
In your domain, I'm growing insane
Quickly connect to me, plug in my brain

I ask you kindly, please do pick me.
More compatible I can not be.

edit: Dotted some i's, crossed some t's.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You just figuratively won the literal award. :p

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You go Amargith, drive him crazy! Some INTP's really need to pushed a bit to bring out their Ne. It's a good thing if that happens.

I think if you pushed mortabunt, he'd make you holier than jerusalem (literally), I mean look at his avatar!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, much like a cat I am suspicious of people who approach me for what seem like the wrong reasons. And yet unless someone approaches me, it's unlikely anything will happen.

The only way it will is if there's that initial interest, and then if the other party is patient enough to allow me to circle around and around, snuffling, until I've explored every possible orientation and vantage point, then cross-referenced, and whittled down my options to one. This might take a while.

With cats you sit back and catch their interest by making small squeeking, clicking or kissy noises. It sounds like a pray animal so their ears prick up and they investiate. Next thing to remember is your eyes: don't make them wide because that's threatening, also don't look directly at them. Do this till they're in your lap and purring for the attention.

Just need to do something similar for INTPs...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
She's a woman. Women are strange, although possibly some of the greatest things on earth.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You actually prefer a guy with shaved legs? :huh:

No. But why won't you prefer a woman in her natural state, as we like you? :devil:

She's a woman. Women are strange, although possibly some of the greatest things on earth.

Technically, there are more of us than there are of you, so you're the strange ones. Won't fight you on the second statement :D