• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
interesting... when she thinks i forgot about her, she will start wearing the necklace i got for her... cute.

ugh... when she does those things in her own, and tells me later about it... man... so intense...

i really gotta keep it together until she moves in... i feel so happy she's moving in...

must... never... let... her.... know...!!!!!!

=D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Too obvious dude :D

Besides, these things are best done when the INTP is not suspecting anything :devil:

That's why I always keep my detectors active. If anyone manages to pull an insidious on me, I'm going to kiss you, slowly. Then, I'll use your relaxation to catch you off guard and snap your neck.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's why I always keep my detectors active. If anyone manages to pull an insidious on me, I'm going to kiss you, slowly. Then, I'll use your relaxation to catch you off guard and snap your neck.

My, aren't you certain that you'll not lose yourself in that kiss..:devil:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
You go Amargith, drive him crazy! Some INTP's really need to pushed a bit to bring out their Ne. It's a good thing if that happens.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
It's not Ne, it's the lack of activity for my Fe that's killing me.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The only thing more dangerous than activating my feeling is to go arround preaching the bible in taliban era arghanistan.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tertiary Fe is wonderful. It's the x in sex.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Yeah, being 'afraid' of something that is inherently part of your character is like not even wanting to reach your full potential. It's not 'rational' to be afraid or avoid parts of yourself you can't handle too well. Learning how it works can bring you nothing but advantages.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're trying to seduce INTPs again? What happened, another one of those beautiful minds in the pretty pakage decide to open up?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
They're just curious creatures is all. An enigma. People love puzzles, and these guys are the Chinese box that no one can open.

I suspect though that they're really just a more interesting version of INTJ's, who ultimately have no souls. They're more robotic even than we are, but they come in a more enticing package. They are naught but a venus fly trap!

Run! Run away I say!

*wonders if she's scared away the competition yet so she can have all the INTPEEZ to herself*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, I'd have a hard time deciding between an INTP and an INTJ, myself. For me INTPs are a practical known quantity as I have dated one before. INTJs, on the other hand, seem like they would be more helpful, in theory.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eh, I'd have a hard time deciding between an INTP and an INTJ, myself. For me INTPs are a practical known quantity as I have dated one before. INTJs, on the other hand, seem like they would be more helpful, in theory.

If by helpful you mean "tell you how to do everything the most 'practical' way possible", then sure. :cheese:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

at what? organizing your life?