• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Kangol

MBTI Type
INTP
"...blah blah blah, but most of all, be genuine." seems to wrap it up for me.

To the OP, not the thread, which I refuse to figure out how it got to ^ from the last page I read, 4.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
well, im gonna keep this girl guessing

im having good thoughts of her right now, but im sure she is thinking i forgot about her.

before, she thought i was having good thoughts about her, when I had bad thoughts.

Might as well keep it interesting. Mix it up, see what happens. I like not knowing whats gonna happen. =)

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
55 pages later and we are no closer to the answer.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Short answer:

Challenge their minds, understand their soul and charm the pants of of 'em :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, just requires time, effort and a lot of determination ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, mission 'attempt at seducing you by luring you into seducing me' is a failure.

Perhaps that works better on ESFJ's. *ponders*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Too obvious dude :D

Besides, these things are best done when the INTP is not suspecting anything :devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
55 pages later and we are no closer to the answer.

INTP seduction is just like quantum physics. The more you try to understand it, the more mysterious it becomes.

Short answer:

Challenge their minds, understand their soul and charm the pants of of 'em :devil:

I guess it's okay to understand our souls, as long as you don't use the word 'souls' around us.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh but I would..if only to get your attention ;)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
well, im gonna keep this girl guessing

im having good thoughts of her right now, but im sure she is thinking i forgot about her.

before, she thought i was having good thoughts about her, when I had bad thoughts.

Might as well keep it interesting. Mix it up, see what happens. I like not knowing whats gonna happen. =)

Or you could both forget about it and go about your own business. FTW.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Hmm, mission 'attempt at seducing you by luring you into seducing me' is a failure.

Perhaps that works better on ESFJ's. *ponders*

Last Saturday: I walked to the bar at a DnB party to get a drink at. I passed a girl I had not particular taken notion of.

Girl: "I like your shirt. :)"

Me (Not becoming a total failure when in these situations): "Thanks. I like it too. Apparently it gets girls to notice me."

Girl: "HAHA, That's sooooo true. Hi, I'm [*]."

At that point I was already thinking: 'Wow, what a nice and interesting girl." But I decided to play it cool at first. After a while of conversation this girl wants me to go outside with her so she could smoke. I said no, but let her go and told her if she wanted to continue conversation she could always tap me on my shoulder later. She did and you should've seen the look on my friends faces when an unknown girl took me by the arm and we started talking as if we'd known each other for years. It took this girl only minutes to turn me from a rational thinking, rather aloof man who prefers his comfort zone, into the most interested, luckiest feeling, man in the world.

And as she later told me she was immediately fond of me as well. Her interest right in the beginning resulted in, that despite me usually keeping my own thoughts and experiences to myself, I told her a lot of personal stories throughout that night.

See people, it can be that simple to seduce an INTP. The point is that sometimes it's better to quickly catch our interest, and get the familiarisation later on.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting... *ponders*

What shirt were you wearing?

This requires further investigation!

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Cross-reference from this thread: How do you INTPs show that you care?, about how us taking the initiative is a pretty strong lead.

Yesterday I was on a date with this girl, we sat down by the couch and the suspense was killing me. She asked me why I kept looking at her and I answered: "I was thinking about how I really want to kiss you." She replied: "Well, why don't you stop thinking and give it a try." She later admitted that she was too shy to ask me, but wanted to so badly.

As for the shirt (not me in the picture).

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
I guess it's okay to understand our souls, as long as you don't use the word 'souls' around us.

Muahahaha...cough. Sorry, I meant lol.

A couple of weeks ago I was talking to someone who used the phrase "how you feel in the depths of your soul." And I responded that I doubted she really wanted to know, as it was pretty damn black and cold down there.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Muahahaha...cough. Sorry, I meant lol.

A couple of weeks ago I was talking to someone who used the phrase "how you feel in the depths of your soul." And I responded that I doubted she really wanted to know, as it was pretty damn black and cold down there.

Yeah I don't even know how I feel in the shallows of my soul, much less the depths.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I hope you offered to warm things up then? I would've!