• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
How to seduce......mmmmm....... you gotta impress them with your intellect/originality and then feign disinterest and walk away......hook......line.....sunk.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
You can change your MBTI type now.

You might be a bit right. But consider that I'm a guy, who wants to get laid every now and then, and that it's not that hard to convince me to do that. Starting a long term relationship with me or connecting emotionally usually takes months of work and require some form of stalking from the person being into me.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You might be a bit right. But consider that I'm a guy, who wants to get laid every now and then, and that it's not that hard to convince me to do that. Starting a long term relationship with me or connecting emotionally usually takes months of work and require some form of stalking from the person being into me.

:rofl1:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

"Seduction" involves getting you in the sack, not getting you up the aisle. Based on the above, I'd say that you are entitled to keep your "INTP male" designation.

Seducing an INTP female is an altogether thornier proposition. She almost certainly won't want you unless you make it clear that you are not at all interested or else very interested. Depending.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
"Seduction" involves getting you in the sack, not getting you up the aisle. Based on the above, I'd say that you are entitled to keep your "INTP male" designation.

Seducing an INTP female is an altogether thornier proposition. She almost certainly won't want you unless you make it clear that you are not at all interested or else very interested. Depending.

Yeah, seduction for the men shouldn't be hard. Interest in what I'm interested in and some cleavage/perfectly executed bend-and-snap should do the trick. Getting me to form long lasted interested is most likely going to be significantly harder.

For the women? No idea. Shock and Awe perhaps? Could do a little play on Dick-in-a-Box, but with a book on philosophy instead. "Hey baby, wanna read up on some Kant? I even saved your page with my 'bookmark'."

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP

But really, what it comes down to is, if I want to have sex, we are having sex, and if I don't, we're not. Doesn't really matter what you do.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

Depending on what?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
That's what makes it thorny.

Could it be that the less interested the female INTP is in someone, the more interested that person has to be? And if the INTP is really interested in someone, they want that person to be disinterested, for fear that they will lose their autonomy?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Speak to me about innovative technologies in a seductive tone.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rock their turtles with fresh grass berries.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
Take me to an aviation museum.

As we walk past it, remind me that the SR-71 Blackbird has a cockpit for two.

Proceed to evade security cameras and pounce.

P.S. This probably only works when you're around the "intp"'s passion, and if they all ready like you, though.

P.P.S. You get bonus points if ye manage to do this in such a way that I have no idea of your intentions until you make a move inside the aircraft.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How to seduce......mmmmm....... you gotta impress them with your intellect/originality and then feign disinterest and walk away......hook......line.....sunk.
My first instinct combined the idea of no pressure and being the kind of person the INTP would find attractive. Your statement describes one scenario to combine the two.

With anyone, but possibly moreso with INTPs, is the need to combine clarity of communication with putting little or no pressure on the person. This is true for anyone to some extent, but inward, analytical people like to arrive at conclusions based on their own thought processes. So, if you are someone with qualities like intelligence and originality that an INTP might tend to admire, then you give them good, clear information on your interest in them, but also allow them to have the time and personal space to think it through and arrive at their own conclusion about it, that is probably the best you can do.