• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Give them a book, and they'll fall down in yer lap reading, whilst you stroke their hair like the knowledge loving pets they are :D.

L

Lasting_Pain

enough with this game shit...lets hear some good stuff. :cheese:

There just mad because their sexual powers cannot outmatch the sheer sexual seduction that video games provide.

*Turns on Fallout 3*

*Proceeds to have orgasm.*

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Lure them with a philisopical arguement that gradually becomes more sexual. If they are male, acting sexy like string bikini and propperly applied hand pressure also works.

testmaus2

MBTI Type
INTP
It's not so much that "reading books" is an INTP thing, but that "extreme amounts of mental stimulation" is an INTP thing. I play tons of video games, and like you, love COD4 [I play on xboxlive, tag is JocktheMotie if you ever want to play]. It's the mental stimulation, the rush of tactics, what my next step is, the thrill and exhilaration of being completely engaged in something. You can get it from books, immersing yourself in a game, throwing yourself into RPG theorycrafting/character tuning, whatever.

It's just that books are so readily available and encompass nearly every subject is why I love them and read so much.

I play video games, but really only RPGs.

FPSes seem more like a ISTP thing, because they're more immediacy-of-the-moment oriented.

Having said that, I also engage in some sports (rock climbing, paragliding) of which a large percentage of participants seem to be ISTP.

This kinda segues into my theory that ISTPs and INTPs are drawn towards similar activities for different reasons.

With rock climbing, I like analyzing the physics of it all and thinking about force vectors, center of gravity, momentum, body and foot positioning and things, and discussing it with other people. The ISTPs are less theoretical and seem to enjoy the process of learning something hands-on. Same with paragliding...I like learning all the theory, while the ISTPs just enjoy doing it.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How to seduce an INTP in 3 easy steps:

- Stand or sit next to them. Appear thoughtful.
- After a few seconds, say "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?".
- Reel in the catch.

L

Lasting_Pain

How to seduce an INTP in 3 easy steps:

- Stand or sit next to them. Appear thoughtful.
- After a few seconds, say "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?".
- Reel in the catch.

I do not think that will work. My mind is usually never thinking about sex even if their is a lady in my presence.

ThinkingAboutIt

MBTI Type
INTP
How to seduce an INTP: be attentive but not pedantic; open-minded and accepting and enthusiastic about their ideas but don't ever grovel, obviously.

In my experience...INTPs, for the most part, are very arrogant about their ideals and they secretly want an army of followers but find that they don't have the natural resources/insight into how to gather this army. In turn, they turn bitter and usually look at people who don't believe in their ideas and values with disdain. They tend to be drawn toward whimsical/creative people who give off non-threatening/nurturing vibes (mostly ENFPs and ENFJs).

"don't ever grovel" is absolutely, positively true. However, telling someone that you like or love them, or telling them what you like about them is not groveling.

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Do not grovel - you can say that again. The INTP would lose all respect for you. Instead, show them that you can hold your own. Flirtatiously challenge them on their thinking - rather than being irritated, they will be impressed with your moxie. I'm just saying what I have noticed worked for me with the INTP I am involved with. Also INTPs can be very subtle initially... Be on the lookout for subtle insinuations and hints... I also engaged in witty verbal sparring with mine - next thing you know there was a combustible amount of sexual tension between us which carried over into the bedroom QUITE NICELY!! Lastly - and this is a big one for all the E's (myself being one and I had to learn this the hard way) DO NOT SMOTHER!!! Repeat! DO NOT SMOTHER! Give them as much space as they need. You will be able to sense it if you pay attention - and then, do not take it personally. This is the way of the INTP. =) At least, in my own personal experiences.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
^ +2 Unless however, it's in the bedroom. With your thighs. :wink:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's +1 on the no smothering. The grovelling I can handle.

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
I guess it also depends if you just want to get them into bed... or if you're hoping the seduction might lead to some kind of dating relationship... If an INTP has sex with you on a regular basis, does that mean they actually like you? Hmmm... It could be more difficult to coax them into a relationship without scaring them back off into the woods...