• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
In my experience, the only perceivable way to get laid with an INTP is to drug them.

I tried to seduce one once. He looked at me like I dropped in from another planet lol

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
In my experience, the only perceivable way to get laid with an INTP is to drug them.

I tried to seduce one once. He looked at me like I dropped in from another planet lol

:shock:

You mean I've been drugged?

*starts to look around for his pants*

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Fact: INTJs suck at seducing people. When they try and seduce someone, they fail miserably, and when they don't try, they attract all sorts of people they don't care about.

sculpting

My email/invite to the INTP modified to protect the anon of course.

"Hi (INTP),

I enjoyed Training with you last week on the (product). Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues as you begin working with the (product) in more depth.

(Insert lots of random info about said product)

Also I will be in town again towards the end of next week. Let me know if you’d like to grab dinner and we can chat about your thoughts on the work you have done on the (product) so far and reminisce about the beauty of (cool science stuff we both did in grad school)

Thanks!

ENFP happy puppy

We shall see....

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Also I will be in town again towards the end of next week. Let me know if you’d like to grab dinner and we can chat about your thoughts on the work you have done on the (product) so far and reminisce about the beauty of (cool science stuff we both did in grad school)

Too subtle imo.

Try something like this.

"Btw, we have a date (of romantic variety) in town towards the end of the week. We're gonna grab dinner and chat about our thoughts on the work you have done on the (product) so far and reminisce about the beauty of (cool science stuff we both did in grad school). Then maybe afterward we can go back to my place and have sex."

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?

"Hi (INTP),

I enjoyed Training with you last week on the (product). Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues as you begin working with the (product) in more depth.

Thanks!

ENFP happy puppy

We shall see....

Thats a great idea, meeting up seems a good way forward, romantically. Do you want to meet him next weekend or friday? INTPs like discussing thoughts on study and work intellectually, I think the way you have said its fine. If someone gives a mature way to amend, then adjust as you feel is best.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

"Hi (INTP),

Thanks!

ENFP happy puppy

We shall see....

I agree, that is too ambiguous. Obvious enough to perk the ears, but too subtle to discern romantic from professional. If I was him/her, I would keep a distance just to be safe.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think it's too subtle too...but i don't know how you can go back after the fact and be more clear...unless you were to do a follow up email??

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'd wait to see if he gives you a follow up email, then reply, detailing a more personal enjoyment at his acceptance than would otherwise be expected from a coworker to get the hint across.

sculpting

I agree, that is too ambiguous. Obvious enough to perk the ears, but too subtle to discern romantic from professional. If I was him/her, I would keep a distance just to be safe.

okay wait, so you aren't sure if you get to have sex or just chat, so you decide not to even chat?

I am so terrible at this stuff :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think it's fine on second thought happy....if he's interested...he'll go and you can decide the nature of the outing while you're out depending on the vibe...seems totally fine...

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
okay wait, so you aren't sure if you get to have sex or just chat, so you decide not to even chat?

I am so terrible at this stuff :)

Pretty much. When I play "double or nothing", I always go for nothing. Self-preservation before gratification.

Having said that, I would chat; just not make any advances.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

"Hi (INTP),

Thanks!

ENFP happy puppy

We shall see....

Oh, man. I ended up on a date with someone in this exact way without knowing I was on a date. A lot of times, INTPs will just err on the side of "they're just being friendly" and take an invitation to talk shop at face value. You kinda have to say that it's a date or, as they say at INTPc: "Flirt harder: I'm INTP".

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, man. I ended up on a date with someone in this exact way without knowing I was on a date. A lot of times, INTPs will just err on the side of "they're just being friendly" and take an invitation to talk shop at face value. You kinda have to say that it's a date or, as they say at INTPc: "Flirt harder: I'm INTP".

actually, i'd take that as someone just wanting to have a friendly, informal chat about work too.

unless they came right out and said, 'well, that's enough about (product), now on to the more important issue. what would you say to getting together sometime and getting our minds off of this work?', i'd miss it entirely.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
i think it's fine on second thought happy....if he's interested...he'll go and you can decide the nature of the outing while you're out depending on the vibe...seems totally fine...

Uh... no. What are these vibes you speak of? I'm too busy being totally oblivious to notice them. And even if I do get a hint of some vibes, I'd err on the side of caution.

Basically, yup. Way too ambiguous. Spell out very clearly your romantic intentions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh... no. What are these vibes you speak of? I'm too busy being totally oblivious to notice them. And even if I do get a hint of some vibes, I'd err on the side of caution.

Basically, yup. Way too ambiguous. Spell out very clearly your romantic intentions.

but what if it was made clear while you were out?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
but what if it was made clear while you were out?

Then.... uh... I'd probably panic. :p I wouldn't really know what to do. So then I'd probably just try and wing it, to deflect a bit with humour, and mostly, try and follow the other person's lead.