ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Thumbs up well, at least you tried...

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    This. Yes this.

I (ENFP) have been sharing my roller coaster adventures with an INTP girl that I like...

An update... We have been through 2.1 million more loops of "cat and mouse" - neither of us "on purpose" - (Her Ti acts as the filter for EVERYTHING and she will do loops and loops and loops of it in her thinking, which then reflects in her behavior, and results in some extremely confusing and mixed messages on her part)...

The minute we get emotionally/physically/intellectually close, she pulls away in panic, and then seeks me out again EVERY TIME.

She tells me - I push you away not because I DON'T feel anything for you, but quite the opposite - precisely because I DO feel so strongly for you.

She says that she has never ever had such strong feelings for anyone in her life, and the intensity she can only handle for so long... before she absolutely freaks out. She tells me she has "met her match" in me, and I feel/think the same. She says she has never met her match before on every level - and that's why she is so scared.

I enjoy our intense connection, she fears it.

I just can't handle the loops anymore. It's maddening. The push/pull really grates on me.

I've been dealing with it for close to one year now, and I hate to say it, but I just can't do it anymore. The cycle emotionally crushes me every time. :ouch:

sucks to hear that man, I'm sorry.

but yeah maybe you should leave these ones to us (ESFP)

we can take it.

hahahahaha I'm just kidding, I'm just bein a douche, I'm sorry, I had to.

no hard feelins

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    this is nowhere complete but...

Since INTPs are described as analogous as the professor...

from the Art of Seduction

There are 10 archetypes of seducers and 18 archetypes of victims. Interesting read.

this is super interesting, and makes PERFECT sense, when I compare to my real-life experiences with INTPs.

looking back on my interactions with INTPs, I do totally overwhelm the over-thinking minds with physical presence.

I touch them, I play with them, I am goofy, and having a shit-load of fun.

they make me sensitive, yet confident, amusing and amused, they boost my wit (around them)

I think they all like that...
    oh and my blunt honesty about the world, how I view it, and about them, or me, or any topic.

let's see.....umm.....

oh and I love the whole victim-aggressor thing....
    I actually can sense "victim vibes" from victims (enfj, intp, infp, entj)

this feeling I get from them...it's like...they have an underlying shell of insecurity, that needs to be blasted away with something confident.
    well, to get to the grits: Extraverted Sensing, is what you all need in your presence.

but I have actually been complimented on my extraverted sensing (she called it "confidence") by this one INTP, (who I'm totally obsessed with secretly), and she made me feel butterflies. I became myself more, and better, whilst, I'm pretty sure she did too (at least theoretically)

I found myself naturally exposing her to many things, places, people, experiences, music, etc.

I felt like a "presenter" of great experiences, and she felt like a "Quiet, shy, cute girl, with an unexplored healthy sparky charm and wit"

I dunno, what do you guys think? are these observations hitting any bases?:workout::steam:

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Be intelligent.

Engage him/her in a conversation about their interests. Even if you don't know much about em, they likely will be more than willing to lecture you.

Give sparing (very sparing) compliments, to show that you appreciate him/her.

Mostly, just spend time with them, but absolutely do not be pushy.

Right when they finally do realize they like you is the opportune time to strike, before they can try and run away.

imo

And being hot always helps.

this advice is great!

if you're not an ESFP.

but if you are, (which is highly unlikely, because I am probably one of the ONLY ESFPs on these forums)
    this advice don't apply, my brethren.

I LOVE being PUSHY! and also my INTP friends/2 female INTP prospects enjoy as well, when I am with them.

I push playfully...it's a fun thing.

I naturally only compliment sincerely anyway...so they're pretty sparingly.

they don't really open up easy...ya gotta be the talker for a bit at first, but only at first.

ah yes, and run away? that's impossible. nothing can escape the death-grip of my seductive-prowess.

ok self-absorbed douche-over-and-out.

nah, I guess I'm just a little into myself, and also very proud to be one of the few ESFPs that have settled down and actually learned this much stuff about this stuff.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

well I totally killed that thread..

haha

nice

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

TBH you resurrected it in the first place!

A good public service though, the more people that know how to seduce INTPs, the better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

stroke their ego, stroke it good.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    stroke their ego, stroke it good.
    If that means giving compliments, you're likely to get a cynical response. Verbal affirmation makes me suspicious.
    Um, yeah.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    If that means giving compliments, you're likely to get a cynical response. Verbal affirmation makes me suspicious.
    Yeah, I don't know why that happens.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    no silly, you stroke it by making them feel smart and important. by listening and contributing to their ideas/arguments and so on.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

whenever i try to give him a compliment, he ruins it by overanalyzing it and giving all possible reasons for why this is not something he should be complimented for. way to spoil the moment.