First 44849293949596 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    To be a little bit more clear. I'm fine with seducing someone of interest, but not the general idea of seducing that is done in the going out scene. Not the 'seduce first, talk later' methods.. But I suppose that's just me, not being interested in just the shell. For some people a glimpse is enough, so yeah, go ahead with the seducing. But I won't do that.
    I do that too. Randomly, someone will intrigue me. Then I would observe, analyze and plan a way to seduce them. I later learned that this is how the great seducers did it. Marilyn Monroe, Cleopatra, Betty Paige, Madonna, Michael Jackson, John F Kennedy through Obama etc.

Cleopatra didn't goto Caesar and said 'How YOU* doin ...'

She had a plan of attack.

This to me is real seduction. The bar/club stuff does work, but that's not seduction. That's shopping for sex.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    John F Kennedy through Obama etc.
    Careful there, there's a few inbetween there I would not label 'great seducers'.

Mmh, I see what you mean though. And yeah, my quarrel is pretty much only with the 'shopping for sex' seduction. It seems the norm though when going out. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Careful there, there's a few inbetween there I would not label 'great seducers'.
    Admittedly, some presidents were better than others but were good enough to get the votes of a lot of people. To me, seduction isn't really about sex, as much as it is to emotionally enslave the target. This can be done for one or many people.

You can seduce for votes, seduce for power, seduce for survival (which is basically how it started), and many things.

And a human doesn't always have to be the seducer. It can be anything.

For NTs, intellectual intrigue is also seductive. Anything that is that playground between dream and reality. The GUT or M-theory is especially seductive.

Or the idea of perfection is seductive for others.

They enslave. Sure it's another POV. If physics was named mistress love, Einstein was definitely enslaved. No shame in that.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by charliefoxtrot View Post

Is it really that bad?
    yes. a thousand times yes.

The main thing as to why INTP's are generally not too good with seducing, is because generally. We don't enjoy the idea that is 'seducing' strangers. For a wide array of reasons. Most INTP's prefer to rely on talk. I know I do.
    I am like that, too. For the most part.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think of seduction not in terms of getting into bed with someone or even getting to know someone you like (that's interest). Honestly, when I think of seduction I think of my ENFP friend. She can make people jump through hoops to get to her without lifting a finger. That's seduction.

I've always thought there was a hint of manipulation within seduction. I don't know. I think most INTP's only way of being seductive is by being "mysterious" and pull that person in. I've found this only works with extroverts who love asking lots of questions. lol
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I think of seduction not in terms of getting into bed with someone or even getting to know someone you like (that's interest). Honestly, when I think of seduction I think of my ENFP friend. She can make people jump through hoops to get to her without lifting a finger. That's seduction.
    Because those people want to get in bed with her. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I've always thought there was a hint of manipulation within seduction. I don't know. I think most INTP's only way of being seductive is by being "mysterious" and pull that person in. I've found this only works with extroverts who love asking lots of questions. lol
    Oh, INTP's can do seduction through manipulation. But those are generally not the healthy kind of INTP's. Or at the least don't have high standards when it comes to the seductee.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    The only way it will is if there's that initial interest, and then if the other party is patient enough to allow me to circle around and around, snuffling, until I've explored every possible orientation and vantage point, then cross-referenced, and whittled down my options to one. This might take a while.
    This. Yes this.

I (ENFP) have been sharing my roller coaster adventures with an INTP girl that I like...

An update... We have been through 2.1 million more loops of "cat and mouse" - neither of us "on purpose" - (Her Ti acts as the filter for EVERYTHING and she will do loops and loops and loops of it in her thinking, which then reflects in her behavior, and results in some extremely confusing and mixed messages on her part)...

The minute we get emotionally/physically/intellectually close, she pulls away in panic, and then seeks me out again EVERY TIME.

She tells me - I push you away not because I DON'T feel anything for you, but quite the opposite - precisely because I DO feel so strongly for you.

She says that she has never ever had such strong feelings for anyone in her life, and the intensity she can only handle for so long... before she absolutely freaks out. She tells me she has "met her match" in me, and I feel/think the same. She says she has never met her match before on every level - and that's why she is so scared.

I enjoy our intense connection, she fears it.

I just can't handle the loops anymore. It's maddening. The push/pull really grates on me.

I've been dealing with it for close to one year now, and I hate to say it, but I just can't do it anymore. The cycle emotionally crushes me every time. :ouch:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    bleh
    Socionics
    bleh

I can't speak for all INTPs but the main things I find attractive are independence, a naughty yet witty sense of humor and brains.

The last thing I want is someone who I feel superior to. If I ever start feeling that way I'll abort the relationship as soon as I can get my shit together.

I don't want a women who NEEDS me...I want someone who wants me... Oh, and also the sexiest thing you could do for an INTP is to challenge him intellectually.

I'll give an example: I met a guy who I initially was not attracted to and ended up having a good 2-3 hour long debate with him on about a dozen different topics. It was like sex with someone kinky ^^, He made me stop and think and sweat and really push my limits mentally*bites lip*.

and god damn at the end of that conversation I wanted to jump his bones and make love on the table right then and there :P

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

You should have.
    Debating makes me soooooooooooo horny *anatomy rips pants.*

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    This. Yes this.

I (ENFP) have been sharing my roller coaster adventures with an INTP girl that I like...

An update... We have been through 2.1 million more loops of "cat and mouse" - neither of us "on purpose" - (Her Ti acts as the filter for EVERYTHING and she will do loops and loops and loops of it in her thinking, which then reflects in her behavior, and results in some extremely confusing and mixed messages on her part)...

The minute we get emotionally/physically/intellectually close, she pulls away in panic, and then seeks me out again EVERY TIME.

She tells me - I push you away not because I DON'T feel anything for you, but quite the opposite - precisely because I DO feel so strongly for you.

She says that she has never ever had such strong feelings for anyone in her life, and the intensity she can only handle for so long... before she absolutely freaks out. She tells me she has "met her match" in me, and I feel/think the same. She says she has never met her match before on every level - and that's why she is so scared.

I enjoy our intense connection, she fears it.

I just can't handle the loops anymore. It's maddening. The push/pull really grates on me.

I've been dealing with it for close to one year now, and I hate to say it, but I just can't do it anymore. The cycle emotionally crushes me every time. :ouch:
    Wow, this sounds EXACTLY like my relationship with a male ENFP. Though I think we equally are freaked out/enjoy it... I do not think he is my ultimate match because there is way to much push/pull as you said.

I am easily seduced by ENFPs, but have an immense love of male INFJs. Every one I have met (all of two, I believe) I have been completely enamored of... and I am certain they had no idea. I cannot speak for other INTPs, but I love how enigmatic and deep they are...
    Unfortunately for me, I think INFJs are one of the hardest types to crack and they have never actively seduced me...it's an extremely passive seduction (yeah, both being I does not help)