User Tag List

First 43839192939495 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    Yeah, it seems pretty much off-target. The way you impress me is to show me you're at least as astute as I, preferably more so. You pick up on what I'm saying and you add to it or distill it and make it better. You offer observations I'd not have made. You demonstrate a profound erudition weighed by a well-defined personal character. You make me feel like being around you improves me, makes me more capable, in the areas that I care about. You don't make me nervous or raise questions about sincerity by focusing too much on physicality. Though the masochistic thing is true enough...
    One can be sincerely interested in another's physicality.
    Just sayin'...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Well, yeah. It still raises a warning flag, that then needs to be analyzed. As I said, it raises questions -- questions that someone may not want raised, if that sincerity isn't there.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Hmm, there could be some truth there, especially for younger INTPs. More mature ones, not so much.
    True, which reminds me of the bar scene in the movie Bucket List. How they were talking about climbing the himalayas and hearing the voice of the mountain. Almost had him too.

But I'd imagine, that there are seducers for the mature ones too. One for every level of the game I suppose.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I love INTPs. I wouldn't seduce one, though. The fun is all about watching them try to seduce you. Tragic.

Is it really that bad?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by charliefoxtrot View Post

Is it really that bad?
    For the INTP stereotype yes.
    For you, charliefoxtrot, it's left to be seen.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The main thing as to why INTP's are generally not too good with seducing, is because generally. We don't enjoy the idea that is 'seducing' strangers. For a wide array of reasons. Most INTP's prefer to rely on talk. I know I do.

Seducing strangers to me is like, why?

"Give me a reason to seduce you. Oh you dress well? And you look nice? But what about that little brain of yours, girl? That is infinately more interesting to me! Unless you're ok with becoming an apparatus in my closet. Then looks will be enough..."
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The main thing as to why INTP's are generally not too good with seducing, is because generally. We don't enjoy the idea that is 'seducing' strangers. For a wide array of reasons. Most INTP's prefer to rely on talk. I know I do.

Seducing strangers to me is like, why?

"Give me a reason to seduce you. Oh you dress well? And you look nice? But what about that little brain of yours, girl? That is infinately more interesting to me! Unless you're ok with becoming an apparatus in my closet. Then looks will be enough..."
    I'm not sure seducing is a corporate job like tech support. You get to choose who and how you want to seduce.

Cold coquette seduction style example. Warhol (campbell soup can painting) seduced a great many people not by his verbal skill (actually he hardly talked and hired people to speak for him), but he had the ability to ensnare the emotions of people through his works. There was no meaning behind his work, and left people in mystery. People were unable to stop themselves from applying meaning. He knew of this weakness in people and used it accordingly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    I'm not sure seducing is a corporate job like tech support. You get to choose who and how you want to seduce.

Cold coquette seduction style example. Warhol (campbell soup can painting) seduced a great many people not by his verbal skill (actually he hardly talked and hired people to speak for him), but he had the ability to ensnare the emotions of people through his works. There was no meaning behind his work, and left people in mystery. People were unable to stop themselves from applying meaning. He knew of this weakness in people and used it accordingly.
    So when you see seducing as a sport, it's suddenly all good?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

So when you see seducing as a sport, it's suddenly all good?
    Fluffywolf, we all secretly want to be seduced and we all seduce unintentionally until we are aware.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post735821

I prefer boxers, stretchy ones, on myself.

For the ladies. I love socks and leg warmers.
    then you might like sockdreams.com
    they have a blog and they are an awesome company.

this one always gets my interest as a photographer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yes, but I still much prefer a good pair of socks on a person I am intellectually attracted to. And it's not until then I truely feel comfortable with seducing. Not until I have a genuine interest in the girl.

Some random stranger in the perfect outfit will catch my attention, but not arouse my need to seduce or be seduced. A random stranger in the perfect outfit saying something witty and intelligent. Now that's a different ballgame, and will most likely get me on my toes.

But when I see most people doing the 'seduction' thing. They already decided to do say well before knowing a single thing about that person, having entirely made up their minds about it before they're even close enough to say a word. That's something I could never do.

To be a little bit more clear. I'm fine with seducing someone of interest, but not the general idea of seducing that is done in the going out scene. Not the 'seduce first, talk later' methods.. But I suppose that's just me, not being interested in just the shell. For some people a glimpse is enough, so yeah, go ahead with the seducing. But I won't do that.