• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try being really weird/strange/individual. Because normal people are far too boring. :yes:

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I second this!!!

Hehe. Yup, I've been on dates with a few "normal" people. It seems the only ones that can hold my attention are half mad.

Nancy's self imposed dating Pro-tips:

Pro tip: Avoid people who buy into any of the scenes, like emos. They may look nice, but they are pretty much the opposite of non-conformists and are likely to be oh-so-boring.

Pro tip: Date people who dress poorly or differently (real differently).

Pro tip: As much as you would like to give that pretty hairdressing girl the benefit of the doubt, her head likely is as full of fluff as the stereotypes say.

Pro tip: When on a date, ask your date what books they read. If they say that they dont read any and seem totally unashamed, stab them.

L

Lasting_Pain

Hehe. Yup, I've been on dates with a few "normal" people. It seems the only ones that can hold my attention are half mad.

Nancy's self imposed dating Pro-tips:

Pro tip: Avoid people who buy into any of the scenes, like emos. They may look nice, but they are pretty much the opposite of non-conformists and are likely to be oh-so-boring.

Pro tip: Date people who dress poorly or differently (real differently).

Pro tip: As much as you would like to give that pretty hairdressing girl the benefit of the doubt, her head likely is as full of fluff as the stereotypes say.

Pro tip: When on a date, ask your date what books they read. If they say that they dont read any and seem totally unashamed, stab them.

I do not read, but I play a lot of video-games (preferably Rpgs), does that count?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I do not read, but I play a lot of video-games (preferably Rpgs), does that count?

I don't read a lot of books, either, but I'm constantly learning, whether from other people, from the internet, or from educational tv shows or documentaries. This is mostly because when I do read books (which I do enjoy), I get completely engulfed in them and read obsessively until I've finished the book. It's too all-consuming to do all the time, so I just go in spurts. Furthermore, when I do read books, I have a crap memory for details, unless I'm currently in a class or discussion group that would require my remembering them for discussion or writing assignments. Also, if someone asks, "What books have you read lately?" I start to draw a blank, even if I have read stuff recently.

I think people put too much stock in the idea of constantly reading books = brilliant and educated.

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't read a lot of books, either, but I'm constantly learning, whether from other people, from the internet, or from educational tv shows or documentaries. This is mostly because when I do read books (which I do enjoy), I get completely engulfed in them and read obsessively until I've finished the book. It's too all-consuming to do all the time, so I just go in spurts. Furthermore, when I do read books, I have a crap memory for details, unless I'm currently in a class or discussion group that would require my remembering them for discussion or writing assignments. Also, if someone asks, "What books have you read lately?" I start to draw a blank, even if I have read stuff recently.

That fits me to a T!

Funny.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

It's not so much that "reading books" is an INTP thing, but that "extreme amounts of mental stimulation" is an INTP thing. I play tons of video games, and like you, love COD4 [I play on xboxlive, tag is JocktheMotie if you ever want to play]. It's the mental stimulation, the rush of tactics, what my next step is, the thrill and exhilaration of being completely engaged in something. You can get it from books, immersing yourself in a game, throwing yourself into RPG theorycrafting/character tuning, whatever.

It's just that books are so readily available and encompass nearly every subject is why I love them and read so much.

sculpting

I'm actually curious as to how this went, but isn't she gone now? For shame. I was looking forward to some hilarious playback of the INTP dating strategy that resembles the Hindenburg.

Huh, I guess I said goodbye but then I came back again? Opps, I am all out of order. Feelers, god we are so irrational and "feely".

I promise lots of details regarding any INTP action that ever occurs if I ever actually make it back to Boston again. It should be hysterically ackward and clumsy, however a little alcohol should smooth the road.

L

Lasting_Pain

It's not so much that "reading books" is an INTP thing, but that "extreme amounts of mental stimulation" is an INTP thing. I play tons of video games, and like you, love COD4 [I play on xboxlive, tag is JocktheMotie if you ever want to play]. It's the mental stimulation, the rush of tactics, what my next step is, the thrill and exhilaration of being completely engaged in something. You can get it from books, immersing yourself in a game, throwing yourself into RPG theorycrafting/character tuning, whatever.

It's just that books are so readily available and encompass nearly every subject is why I love them and read so much.

Yeah I will send you a PM with my gamertag.

I play rpgs for their story. They always seem to pull me in, more so than a book

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah I will send you a PM with my gamertag.

I play rpgs for their story. They always seem to pull me in, more so than a book

Same!
Loved Kotor (1 and 2) and FFX!
Elder Scrolls are great as well though less for story telling.
NWN rules as well though i need to play 2.
The Witchers supposed to be good as well.
Fable are both good though i've only played half of 2.

RPGs rule!!!!!!!!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enough with this game shit...lets hear some good stuff. :cheese:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Same!
Loved Kotor (1 and 2) and FFX!
Elder Scrolls are great as well though less for story telling.
NWN rules as well though i need to play 2.
The Witchers supposed to be good as well.
Fable are both good though i've only played half of 2.

RPGs rule!!!!!!!!!!

FAIL.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's better than games! Unless this topic is all of a sudden about astrophysics.

haha i wanted to hear good stuff damn it! i like games too but...the title says seduce...soooo....

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
haha i wanted to hear good stuff damn it! i like games too but...the title says seduce...soooo....

But the full title is "How to seduce an INTP".... thus, games and astrophysics :D