User Tag List

First 39798788899091 Last

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    +1.

I don't trust the relaxed feeling that people have when they drink. I want to speak to you sober, if I am interested in you. It's nice to know that INTPs feel the same, for the most part.
    INTPs agree? As if! On a more serious note. I'd say YOU'd get a 'beer/wine/coke and if you've scored extra points maybe even a cocktail.' See, I don't say you've got to get drunk, I've added coke to the list. I'm just saying that hardly anybody drinks coffee when they go out at night.

Also, if you judge me for what I drink you'll probably be an uninteresting person to me, and you'd miss out on a chance to meet some great new people.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    INTPs agree? As if! On a more serious note. I'd say YOU'd get a 'beer/wine/coke and if you've scored extra points maybe even a cocktail.' See, I don't say you've got to get drunk, I've added coke to the list. I'm just saying that hardly anybody drinks coffee when they go out at night.

Also, if you judge me for what I drink you'll probably be an uninteresting person to me, and you'd miss out on a chance to meet some great new people.
    Hardly anyone of a certain age, you mean... I don't care what you drink, and I also drink, but what I'm saying is that when I am first meeting someone, I would prefer for both of us to be sober - especially INTPs. When you guys drink, you become very annoying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hardly anyone of a certain age, you mean... I don't care what you drink, and I also drink, but what I'm saying is that when I am first meeting someone, I would prefer for both of us to be sober - especially INTPs. When you guys drink, you become very annoying.
    I've always thought we become like ENTPs...

I cringe just thinking about it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I've always thought we become like ENTPs...

I cringe just thinking about it.
    Ha! You wish!!! ENTPs are annoying at times, I'll give you that, but at least we have practice at socialization. When you guys drink, you let loose with the dumbest characteristics and just talk over everyone and laugh at your own jokes. It's fucking tragic. It's like partying with a 12 year old who stole a bottle of Boones. No offense.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Ha! You wish!!! ENTPs are annoying at times, I'll give you that, but at least we have practice at socialization. When you guys drink, you let loose with the dumbest characteristics and just talk over everyone and laugh at your own jokes. It's fucking tragic. It's like partying with a 12 year old who stole a bottle of Boones. No offense.
    Oh damn! I laugh at my own jokes when I'm sober

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Oh damn! I laugh at my own jokes when I'm sober

I'm just saying, a beer or two is fine but please, know what you look like to us. And also, that "fake entp" vibe you got going on is all a ruse and it won't take long to figure that out.

MBTI
    SEXY

Pss, like I said somewhere, sometime, in some thread on this forum before. Nobody is funny if he or she is drunk. On the other hand, after drinking a couple of beers I'm definitely at my funniest, I have way more incentive to talk to strangers, and I don't over-analyse things as much. Also, other people are more interesting when I've had a bit to drink.

Not an excuse to get drunk, I know. But I'd definitely prefer a beer over a coffee when I go out at night.

I'm just saying, a beer or two is fine but please, know what you look like to us. And also, that "fake entp" vibe you got going on is all a ruse and it won't take long to figure that out.
    Explain the concept of a "fake entp vibe"! You're not entitled to be the only NTP type to have fun and be outgoing you know!

MBTI
    INTP

+1.

I don't trust the relaxed feeling that people have when they drink. I want to speak to you sober, if I am interested in you. It's nice to know that INTPs feel the same, for the most part.
    Me, too. I hate talking to drunk strangers unless it's for comic value, and that wears off after a few minutes. And if I'm interested in you, I want to know what you're like, not what you're like after a buttload of drinks, when you think you're charming.
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Me, too. I hate talking to drunk strangers unless it's for comic value, and that wears off after a few minutes. And if I'm interested in you, I want to know what you're like, not what you're like after a buttload of drinks, when you think you're charming.
    Whooooer YOU to say I'm not *hic* charming! *pratfall*
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Explain the concept of a "fake entp vibe"! You're not entitled to be the only NTP type to have fun and be outgoing you know!
    I don't care if you have fun drinking, but like Jock said, there is a tendency for INTPs to think they are behaving like ENTPs and that's simply not the case. You are behaving like drunk INTPs. Nerdy and cute and annoying, not loud and belligerent and arrogant and damn sexy like us . And you're right, we don't have the market cornered on fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Tallulah said it best, of course.