User Tag List

First 38788687888990 Last

Results 871 to 880 of 978

  1. #871
    Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    She works in a scientific field, so there's tons of them about, apparently.

    Once you find their nest, you have the pick of the litter.
    Hehehe... 'nest'. All I can picture in my mind is an Alien hive full of INTP eggs just waiting to hatch, while the grown INTPs eat anything that comes near the hive...
    Embrace the possibilities.

  2. #872
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    One isn't really going to seduce me, per se, but if someone were to give me tea, make a very intelligent dirty or play-on-words joke, and then cut through the crap and ask me a direct, interesting question... they'd be well on their way to crossing my first moat.

    I have four. The first one has flying attack sharks, but ye get fresh coffee or espresso upon completion.

  3. #873
    Senior Member Galusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    One isn't really going to seduce me, per se, but if someone were to give me tea, make a very intelligent dirty or play-on-words joke, and then cut through the crap and ask me a direct, interesting question... they'd be well on their way to crossing my first moat.

    I have four. The first one has flying attack sharks, but ye get fresh coffee or espresso upon completion.
    After hurtling over several potentially lethal moats, I'd expect a bit more than a cup of coffee...

  4. #874
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    After hurtling over several potentially lethal moats, I'd expect a bit more than a cup of coffee...
    No, no, ye misunderstand. That is for the first moat. As it is, the rewards are progressively more enjoyable and larger as you get further into the labyrinth.

    There isn't a baby at the end or anything, and no chance of being thrown into an oubliette or Bog of any kind, though... so really, you don't have that much to worry about.

    Mm-hmm.

  5. #875
    Senior Member Galusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    No, no, ye misunderstand. That is for the first moat. As it is, the rewards are progressively more enjoyable and larger as you get further into the labyrinth.

    There isn't a baby at the end or anything, and no chance of being thrown into an oubliette or Bog of any kind, though... so really, you don't have that much to worry about.

    Mm-hmm.
    aha. so the first wave of seduction is... offering coffee? I think eddie izzard did a bit on that...

  6. #876
    Senior Member Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    No, it's the first reward of seduction. Which is true, unless we are out at night, in which case you will get a beer/wine/coke and if you've scored extra points maybe even a cocktail.

  7. #877
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Hell it could be 2 AM and I'd take coffee over alcohol 99% of the time.



  8. #878
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Hell it could be 2 AM and I'd take coffee over alcohol 99% of the time.
    +1.

    I don't trust the relaxed feeling that people have when they drink. I want to speak to you sober, if I am interested in you. It's nice to know that INTPs feel the same, for the most part.

  9. #879
    Senior Member Galusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?
    Posts
    204

    Default

    what about irish coffee?

  10. #880
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Hell it could be 2 AM and I'd take coffee over alcohol 99% of the time.
    I'd go with neither. And go for a cola instead, 100% of the time!

    Never alcohol. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] How to break an INTP out of a Ti Si loop?
    By XXSwagmaster420 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  3. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  4. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM
  5. [INTP] How to Keep an INTP Man Happy
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO