User Tag List

First 2161697071727381 Last

Results 701 to 710 of 978

  1. #701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    The best way to seduce an INTP is to act like an ENFP.

  2. #702
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    For male INTPs, I say you seduce 'em the same way that you seduce any man. And I'd say she's probably got the most direct/effective method for doing so down:

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw"]Jessica[/YOUTUBE]

    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #703
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Oh my god, you're a cartoon! (hentai anyone XD) Or your old avatar came back to life.
    The reason whay I said possibly on the previous page is because I'm a total virgin. Never held hands, never kissed, and nothing else. At least the cold turned into proto-demonic hatred.

  4. #704
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    No. But why won't you prefer a woman in her natural state, as we like you?
    I've actually always wondered why women bother; such a waste of time and they'd probably get cold less too...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #705
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I've actually always wondered why women bother; such a waste of time and they'd probably get cold less too...
    I'm pretty sure they'd still get cold. It's like their thing.



  6. #706
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ luminous beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Swimmers and Metros?
    lol @ metros too many of those here in georgetown, dc


  7. #707
    Senior Member Kollin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Just look 'em in the eye and say 'Hey, sexy thing, how you doin?" with a
    AKA: Choss

    It's not theoretically possible

    Interesting novel thoughts proliferate

    Incessently needing to ponder

    I never think practically

    It's never too precise

    Insane nerds throwing parties

    I'm not the problem

    I'm not that popular

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kollin View Post
    Just look 'em in the eye and say 'Hey, sexy thing, how you doin?" with a
    I'm sure they might kill you if you did that. We're suspicious.
    P.S.: Luna, I never knew you were a virginian.

  9. #709
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Getting me in the mood for sex is pretty easy. Seducing me romantically is an art.

    - I'd say you'd first need to earn my trust.
    - Secondly you would need to be mentally stimulating to me, which is not an easy feet.
    - Thirdly, you need to be authentic at all times. Be yourself.
    - Fourth, you need to show interest in my entire being, not just the physical or the mental part, but both.
    - Fifth, I need my space when things are still developping. It will take some time for me to incoorporate you into my space. You need patience to become a painting on my wall.
    - Sixth, You need to be able to accept me for who I am. I can return the favor in 100% of the cases.
    - Seventh, whenever you are being irrational, and I don't respond. Know it is because I respect you.
    - Eigth, Don't assume things. If you have a question, ask it! And know I will answer as honest and clear as possible without judging you for having to ask that question.


    If you follow those rules, you're well on your way to seducing me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #710
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kollin View Post
    Just look 'em in the eye and say 'Hey, sexy thing, how you doin?" with a
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

    That is what would probably be the first thing I think of if you say that.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] How to break an INTP out of a Ti Si loop?
    By XXSwagmaster420 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  3. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  4. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM
  5. [INTP] How to Keep an INTP Man Happy
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO