User Tag List

First 1757656667686977 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Wind-up: I think there just has to be some sort of rapport first.
    I think that what I've posted up till now should be taken with a grain of salt. Obviously, generally speaking, any sort of relationship has to be based on chemistry, compatible interests ect and allowing things to develop from there. But, that said, it's nice to think that if I happen to meet that cute, quirky, quietly brilliant individual who happens to share my humble dream of establishing a benevolent dictatorship, and happens to think I'm neat too then Ill have an idea of how hed like to be approached. A girl can dream can't she?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I think that what I've posted up till now should be taken with a grain of salt. Obviously, generally speaking, any sort of relationship has to be based on chemistry, compatible interests ect and allowing things to develop from there. But, that said, it's nice to think that if I happen to meet that cute, quirky, quietly brilliant individual who happens to share my humble dream of establishing a benevolent dictatorship, and happens to think I'm neat too then Ill have an idea of how hed like to be approached. A girl can dream can't she?
    Why do you have to be in Texas

MBTI
    xxxx

How expansive of an empire do you plan on establishing?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Have love, would travel darlin.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

you're already taken, settle down...

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

you're already taken, settle down...
    If I told ESTJ what a benevolent dictatorship was I'd give her a headache.

But you're right, no excuse.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

If I told ESTJ what a benevolent dictatorship was I'd give her a headache.

But you're right, no excuse.
    I wasn't talking about her - I was talking about us:

MBTI
    xxxx

I wasn't talking about her - I was talking about us:

Wait, so the lovely ENTJ is still open for the taking?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

...Once the ice is broken though, they won't stfu.

Ok. So..let me get this straight.

Approaching directly may or may not work because an INTP would prefer to have some reason to suspect interest on the part of the party. However, from what Ive read, the stereotypical INTP is basically oblivious to romantic signals, and therefore is unlikely to "see it coming" in any case. On the other hand, actively attempting to lay down ground work before hand (aka courting, wooing, whatever) is seen to be tedious and incomprehensible, so they tend to avoid it. Thus one can neither seduce nor ambush an INTP unless, of course, you do.

I don't know what to do with this. Also, I think my head might explode.
    Priceless. I think we've come full circle.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Sorry, with a grain of salt we can de-ice a road!

The ENTJ females I know are all blessed with a large helping of confidence and can talk about most anything. I'm just thinking about how I met my ENTJ friend...

We were in a large crowd 15+ people and she has a very intimidating presence. We just said hello and that's it. I was kinda scared of her! It wasn't until the next week when me, a friend and ENTJ went to the beach that we just started talking. The conversation was really easy and ENTJ told our common acquaintance afterward that she really liked me and out of the 15+ people at the bar I was one of the only girls she didn't think was "stupid" I wasn't even aware that ENTJ was impressed with me and that I was even worth noting. Needless to say, I was very flattered.

I don't know if this helps and this ENTJ and I are friends - nothing more - it totally sounds romantic though but I think it can be used as a general impression these types may get from each other. Once I realized she genuinely liked my company I was immediately at ease with her and the rest is history. We don't have to do much guessing about where you stand. You shouldn't have too much trouble with seduction because there wouldn't be any mixed messages! I'd say build from the one-on-one and integrate your other social contacts to hang out with INTP (once you meet him) once he feels comfortable with you.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance