User Tag List

First 1656646566676876 Last

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    So I didn't feel like going through 50+ pages, but I'm really curious where are typical INTP hangouts?
    Internet.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    They might come along but make sure the liquor is flowing or else you might as well just talk to your plate. Once the ice is broken though, they won't stfu. (but the ice is broken around date 10...)

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post

I suspect I would run, unless it had been clear for a little while at least that there was some kind of mutual interest. Unless I was in a f*ckit, let's do something random mood (unlikely, but not impossible).
    Yeah, I have to know it's coming. Otherwise, I'm like *deer in headlights*, "yeah, I think I've got a thing that night. Yeah. Oh, which night? All of them, I think. I'm pretty busy."

Just because I haven't had a chance to figure out if I want to go out with you yet. I don't know if that's how the dudes are or not.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post

I suspect I would run, unless it had been clear for a little while at least that there was some kind of mutual interest. Unless I was in a f*ckit, let's do something random mood (unlikely, but not impossible).
    Yeah, but female INTPs are harder to get than the male ones, at least from what I've seen.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs down

Sorry. None of this stuff is going to work.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Ok. So..let me get this straight.

Approaching directly may or may not work because an INTP would prefer to have some reason to suspect interest on the part of the party. However, from what Ive read, the stereotypical INTP is basically oblivious to romantic signals, and therefore is unlikely to "see it coming" in any case. On the other hand, actively attempting to lay down ground work before hand (aka courting, wooing, whatever) is seen to be tedious and incomprehensible, so they tend to avoid it. Thus one can neither seduce nor ambush an INTP unless, of course, you do.

I don't know what to do with this. Also, I think my head might explode.

MBTI
    xxxx

Approaching directly may or may not work because an INTP would prefer to have some reason to suspect interest on the part of the party. However, from what Ive read, the stereotypical INTP is basically oblivious to romantic signals, and therefore is unlikely to "see it coming" in any case. On the other hand, actively attempting to lay down ground work before hand (aka courting, wooing, whatever) is seen to be tedious and incomprehensible, so they tend to avoid it. Thus one can neither seduce nor ambush an INTP unless, of course, you do.

The bright smile and friendly attitude thing usually works, given time.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Wind-up: I think there just has to be some sort of rapport first.

MBTI
    INTP

By George, I think she's got it!

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Wind-up: I think there just has to be some sort of rapport first.
    Yeah, this. If there's a real rapport between the two of us, I would be open to being asked out.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

:yim_rolling_on_the_

This is probably the most perfect dissemination of INTP behavior I've seen all throughout this thread!

It's virtually impossible to "seduce" an INTP. It's more like, they allow you to seduce them....or they just jump on you!

Attraction is instinctive. No matter how much logic you use or how serious you are. Pardon me, but we all still touch ourselves at night!

You know that old adage about most people know they'll sleep with someone within the first five minutes of meeting? INTP's are included in that too! We know what we like and what we don't like.

I'm not saying seduction is impossible (even though we are of the same type we are all different people) just for me, it's almost all or nothing/cut and dry. I know what I like and if what I like approaches me I'm going to act like a giddy/quiet/schoolgirl with these eyes ---->
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance