User Tag List

First 1555636465666775 Last

Results 641 to 650 of 978

  1. #641
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    They're just curious creatures is all. An enigma. People love puzzles, and these guys are the Chinese box that no one can open.

    I suspect though that they're really just a more interesting version of INTJ's, who ultimately have no souls. They're more robotic even than we are, but they come in a more enticing package. They are naught but a venus fly trap!

    Run! Run away I say!

    *wonders if she's scared away the competition yet so she can have all the INTPEEZ to herself*
    :o INTJs like us? You guys are like ENTJs, but less domineering. I like my INTJs.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  2. #642
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    If by helpful you mean "tell you how to do everything the most 'practical' way possible", then sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    at what? organizing your life?
    Mostly in the effecting of a decision rathar than, after discussing something, both of us taking our time to get it done. With a J I feel more like getting up and going rather than having to push myself to get up and going on things. Then again, I do get a more relaxed timeline with a P, so...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #643
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    I find it somewhat funny that I can kill the responses to a thread. Oh well, I'm sure due to the subject matter someone will post to this one again.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #644
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    So I didn't feel like going through 50+ pages, but I'm really curious where are typical INTP hangouts? Are INTP guys easily intimidated? I read Salt n' Peppers post in the ENTJ/INTP thread and am now seriously intrigued.

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I find it somewhat funny that I can kill the responses to a thread. Oh well, I'm sure due to the subject matter someone will post to this one again.
    Aww that's not true. Be nice to yourself, Mr. Kitty.

  5. #645
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    So I didn't feel like going through 50+ pages, but I'm really curious where are typical INTP hangouts? Are INTP guys easily intimidated? I read Salt n' Peppers post in the ENTJ/INTP thread and am now seriously intrigued.
    I think they're less intimidated and more clueless.

    Aww that's not true. Be nice to yourself, Mr. Kitty.
    I am nice to myself... sometimes

    =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #646
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I think they're less intimidated and more clueless.
    I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?

  7. #647
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    I could see a freeze while he thinks "WTF"; whether he runs or not I'll have to leave to the actual INTPs to deliberate on, though
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #648
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    Actually that'd be pretty welcome, sorting through the bs is typically tough. Getting that wondering out of the way is always nice, just it might take a while to actually come up with an answer.

    I've had friends call me up and ask me if I'm going to be somewhere in a couple days, go to this person's party etc, and I just don't know.



  9. #649
    Senior Member bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I could see a freeze while he thinks "WTF"; whether he runs or not I'll have to leave to the actual INTPs to deliberate on, though


    I suspect I would run, unless it had been clear for a little while at least that there was some kind of mutual interest. Unless I was in a f*ckit, let's do something random mood (unlikely, but not impossible).
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

  10. #650
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I'm not sure what to do with that. I have a habit of not letting a lot of guesswork be involved when im interested in someone. So, theoretically, if I were to go up to one of these guys and say "Hey, youre cute and I think youre interesting. Wanna have dinner?" He wouldn't freeze and run away?
    If you randomly come up to me? My instinct would be to withdraw and think about it. If I knew you a bit, I'd probably say yes (unless I didn't like you of course).
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] How to break an INTP out of a Ti Si loop?
    By XXSwagmaster420 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  3. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  4. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM
  5. [INTP] How to Keep an INTP Man Happy
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO