User Tag List

First 1151596061626371 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    Evidently there are many ways of going about this!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/blogs/aderack/

Is this not the done method?
    A lot of people typically make them in the Blog Threads section, because new additions show up in New Posts and Subscribed Threads. Although where you've posted yours allows you better control and moderation over who sees your entries, who can comment, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    Has anyone seen my INTP? He wondered off into the wilderness....hohum...

Well we can wander...I'd only worry if it's been more than 24 hours. Then the bears probably got him.

Going on a month... alas.... Not really meant for the long term anyways but I did have lots of fun.

Back to the drawing board..

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    Going on a month... alas.... Not really meant for the long term anyways but I did have lots of fun.

Back to the drawing board..
    Well have you tried to smoke him out of wherever he's hiding? In all honesty he may not remember it's been a month since he's seen you. You can leave INTPs in one spot forever, then come back and we'll still be there, thinking no time has past since we last saw you.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

It's true. Weeks can go by and I don't realize it's been more than a couple of days. Partly as a result, I'm always afraid that reality is shifting around me.

Frequently -- once a week, maybe -- my father would pull up outside the drug store on Main St., give me a dollar or whatever it was, and tell me to run in and get the two papers they were saving for him. I'd go in, ask for the papers for our surname, hand over the money, and return. It was fairly routine.

One day he gave me some money and told me to walk over and pick up the papers for him, so I walked to the drug store and asked for the papers for our surname. And the person behind the counter stared at me.

Eventually she figured out what was going on, and she said they hadn't saved the papers for him for years.

Turned out instead, the place saving his papers was two miles away. And so I had to walk two miles uphill to get the papers.

Years?

This stuff is always happening to me. And it always freaks me out a little.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    ^ i understand why you'd play along, you don't want to lose her and would like to keep her interested. but the truth is that she's probably interested in you already without you having to play games, or otherwise she would not be moving in with you...unless the moving in portion of this is purely platonic and situational.
    hehe thnx...

woo hoo~~~!!

i know this sounds very immature, but finally her incoming calls outnumber my outgoing calls to her! haha~

funny how it happens right when i met a girl that actually has a good possibility of overshadowing her...

i've always had loyalty to longer history, so I guess I'll see what happens! I totally get the feeling this new girl is an INFP... I guess I can feel free to see what happens... until the intp girl moves in... by then im sure things will be clearer... maybe it will come down to who needs me more... =)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Okay, done.

(Which of these guys do you mean?)
    Cool!
    Heh. He posts on INTPc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Aderack, is your girl an ENFJ or something?

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's true. Weeks can go by and I don't realize it's been more than a couple of days. Partly as a result, I'm always afraid that reality is shifting around me.

Frequently -- once a week, maybe -- my father would pull up outside the drug store on Main St., give me a dollar or whatever it was, and tell me to run in and get the two papers they were saving for him. I'd go in, ask for the papers for our surname, hand over the money, and return. It was fairly routine.

One day he gave me some money and told me to walk over and pick up the papers for him, so I walked to the drug store and asked for the papers for our surname. And the person behind the counter stared at me.

Eventually she figured out what was going on, and she said they hadn't saved the papers for him for years.

Turned out instead, the place saving his papers was two miles away. And so I had to walk two miles uphill to get the papers.

Years?

This stuff is always happening to me. And it always freaks me out a little.

I do similar things. Often. I remember once asking my sister how basketball practice was going and she said 'Misty... I haven't been on the basketball team in 2 years...'

I felt like a bad sister.

P.S. - This thread is still going!?? Apparently lots of people want to seduce INTPs. How come no one wants to seduce an INTJ?
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    I do similar things. Often. I remember once asking my sister how basketball practice was going and she said 'Misty... I haven't been on the basketball team in 2 years...'

I felt like a bad sister.
    ouch... I don't even ask about that stuff unless I saw them do it in the last day or two.

P.S. - This thread is still going!?? Apparently lots of people want to seduce INTPs. How come no one wants to seduce an INTJ?
    I don't want to look any more desperate than I already have by starting the thread.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know, I'm not used to fantasizing about people I know. It's always seemed rude, or inappropriate. When I've made an effort, it has rarely gone well. Usually it ends up in an extended, awkward monologue about how I need my space. Even girls I've been involved with, when I've been away from them, it's been a reluctant thing.
    Your fantasies end up in 'extended, awkward monologue about how you need your space'?

See... this is why I love INTP's.

I retract my previous post about why this thread is still alive. Y'all are too damn funny and adorable not to love.
    Embrace the possibilities.