User Tag List

First 456781656 Last

Junior Member littlemissgiggles's Avatar
    MBTI
    entj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    How to seduce an INTP: be attentive but not pedantic; open-minded and accepting and enthusiastic about their ideas but don't ever grovel, obviously.

In my experience...INTPs, for the most part, are very arrogant about their ideals and they secretly want an army of followers but find that they don't have the natural resources/insight into how to gather this army. In turn, they turn bitter and usually look at people who don't believe in their ideas and values with disdain. They tend to be drawn toward whimsical/creative people who give off non-threatening/nurturing vibes (mostly ENFPs and ENFJs).
    This.
    Tell him how much you enjoy his mind, then prove that yours is equally enjoyable. Then offer to help gather his army for him.

Also, be quirky. They seem to like that. Don't be afraid to shoot him a sarcastic comment if he gets too full of himself.
    Yes, I'm aware of the irony.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by norepinephrine View Post
    Do we really, really come off that way?
    oh yeah...ya do. every single one that i've talked to...it's the weirdest thing even when they're being sweet.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Be quiet, but talk just enough to let him know you're smart, yet think he's smarter, though only just. Show you know enough about his pet subject to keep him engaged talking at with you about it for a while, but not more than him, so he can feel superior. It's important to INTP's to feel intellectually superior, it's all the socially inadequte, jobless schmucks have got

And give good head.

/facetious
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

That's just nonsense. I want a partner who can teach me new things and is willing to learn new things with me along the way, not some idiot who tries to appeal to my intellectual vanity.

The ability to give good head isn't paramount, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Be quiet, but talk just enough to let him know you're smart, yet think he's smarter, though only just. Show you know enough about his pet subject to keep him engaged talking at with you about it for a while, but not more than him, so he can feel superior. It's important to INTP's to feel intellectually superior, it's all the socially inadequte, jobless schmucks have got

And give good head.

/facetious
    I don't really need someone to try and nurture my intellectual self-esteem. It's already too inflated as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    I'm not giving away the rulebook. It's much funnier watching the NFs squirm and make awkward mistakes.
    You'll make a fine lunch. Roast beef, anyone?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    - PWN them at logic. It won't happen often, but it will enrage us. Sometimes we get lazy and let Ne run free and make mistakes.

- Friendly ridicule. And if you're an NF, your version of friendly ridicule isn't enough, so use actual mocking.

- Be mentally challenging sometimes. In a non-serious way.

- Write little notes about things we have to remember. This won't turn us on, but it will just be really helpful
    OMG! so funny!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    - Write little notes about things we have to remember. This won't turn us on, but it will just be really helpful.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    One oblivious INTP? Oh sweetie, there are like herds of the poor little dears. They sort of wonder around ackwardly with thier pants on inside out thinking big thoughts. I am personally responsible for making sure a whole batch of them manage to complete projects and actually speak to one another on a weekly basis. They are so adorable in a shawn-of-the dead zombie sort of way. I met one just last week in Boston and thought, how would I seduce this one, thus the question. He had furry chest hair poking out of his shirt and nodded-constantly-for like two hours. He was the dorkiest little thing ever. But he was so ackward-sweet-cute. We share a grandthesis parent for our doctoral work. I thought, this could be fun, if somewhat clumsy.
    Yeah. Good luck with that. If there's one thing we like more than being parodied, it's being patronised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

Yeah. Good luck with that. If there's one thing we like more than being parodied, it's being patronised.
    Not to mention, acting like someone you are not, just to get with us.

Yeah, that'll work out well for them.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You're not doing very well are you? First the slimy ENTP, now an oblivious INTP. ENFPs are masochists. Why don't you try dating normal people?
    What makes you think you're so special?!