User Tag List

First 949575859606169 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Depends though. If she does this after you guys have known each other for quite a while, and clearly like each other and nobody is making a move...I dunno. Maybe it should be spaced out more though, keep the sex for later as such. But at least it would get the message across. I doubt even INTPs would deny what her intentions were at that point
    We're talking about seduction. Not already established relationships.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Same here. I'm talking about building up to a relationship and getting to the first kiss. You just clearly ruled out seduction for physical fun only
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Well, the hypothesis stated that the kiss was the first action, 's all I'm saying. I'd be distrusting to that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFJ

How to seduce an INTP? Easy! Use Star Wars, Star Trek, and video games. Leave them like a bread crumb trail to follow. then jump on them and rip their clothes off. They will be confused at first but eventually will succumb to your sexual will haha

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Club ---> INTP head
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Lair

Surprise them by going oldschool.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    That's basically right. I'm suspicious of any relationship based on physical attraction. And I'm tired of being used.
    I go around people with an open palm and another hand stashed in my pocket around a metaphorical fist.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    you guys are adorable once your guard is down
    And easy to damage, especially with ES's. No offence Unique.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_ View Post
    Get into an argument about the objective superiority of one particular sexual act/position over another with him/her. Make sure to insist that it isn't just your opinion, but that your act/position is objectively superior based on a list of criteria that would establish the superiority of one sexual act over another. If you don't argue too persuasively (don't let the INTP concede your point whatever you do), Ne will take over and the next thing you know you'll have thoroughly finished both acts/positions and the INTP will be typing down the results into their laptop.
    WIN!

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    In all seriousness. That would probably repel me. No offense.

I'd read into it that the girl is not interested in anything but a physical relationship and I can't be bothered wasting time on those anymore. :P
    True if this was all she was doing. If she shows you other signs of affection along with the physical ones there wouldn't be a problem would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Depends though. If she does this after you guys have known each other for quite a while, and clearly like each other and nobody is making a move...I dunno. Maybe it should be spaced out more though, keep the sex for later as such. But at least it would get the message across. I doubt even INTPs would deny what her intentions were at that point
    Ohohoho no, we would get the intentions. Does the partner gets ours though.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

So I'm on the verge of perplexed. A while ago I sent the girl in question a not particularly subtle note, that --

Well, backing up. Friday before last, maybe (I'm losing track of time), she called me and asked me out that weekend. Somehow, without using any specific words. I agreed, and then called her back later that day, the next day, the next day, and the following Monday, to no answer. The messages I left initially skewed to the uncertain, then to the more abstract. By Monday afternoon, I found myself talking at length about seaweed.

Well, a few days later I wrote to tell her that she was peachy, but I was a bit confused how to react to her, and I wanted to spend more time with her, so as better to work that out. I then advised that if there was anything she expected me to understand, it would be best if she were to pretend she were on Sesame Street.

And then I avoided her for a while.

I saw her again today, and it was all... very casual. Though I hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks, it was like I had just walked back into the room after fetching a bowl of cereal. No setup for anything; all pronouns and tangents and intuitive pickups. We talked around the subject of Michael Jackson without, I think, mentioning him or the day's events. She told me some stories of her recent modeling adventures. I somehow revealed that I had been reading up on gluten-free recipes and researching where around here to find the ingredients. We talked about vertigo (the condition and the movie; I jogged back to my place to fetch the soundtrack for her). I got some ice for her at the convenience store.

As I was on my way out, she told me she hadn't been avoiding me specifically; she had just been hiding under a rock. She's been busy with a bunch of stuff, and otherwise exhausted. Which I would have been, too, what with the day job and the additional odd jobs and the casting calls and the doctor appointments and the GREs. Not sure how she juggles all that. If I wash the dishes, it feels like a productive day.

She said next time she could find a free day, or a big enough hunk of time anyway, she'd let me know and we could figure out what to do from there.

The sum of the story is that I guess I didn't scare her off with my boldness. If anything, when I look back at the note I sent, it seems I may not have been as direct as I thought I was. If one were to be deliberately dense, it could perhaps be read as "Where are you? I did try to call."

Such is the strength of my overtures, it appears. Well, I guess that's something else I don't need to fuss over for now.