User Tag List

First 2836373839404888 Last

Results 371 to 380 of 978

  1. #371
    Senior Member Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    It's hard to get us to do it by ourselves. Not hard to say "here I picked this out for you" and save us the trouble.
    But then you'd have to give me a logical reason to wear it. It's not like I'm going to walk around in the emperor's finest silk robes just because YOU say it's fashion.

  2. #372
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    But then you'd have to give me a logical reason to wear it. It's not like I'm going to walk around in the emperor's finest silk robes just because YOU say it's fashion.
    Why? I don't care what I wear at all. Better she does it for me, frees me up to think about other things. I'm going to look ridiculous if I attempt to dress myself anyways so I'd be better off looking absurd but making the other person happy at the same time.



  3. #373
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ luminous beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Why? I don't care what I wear at all. Better she does it for me, frees me up to think about other things. I'm going to look ridiculous if I attempt to dress myself anyways so I'd be better off looking absurd but making the other person happy at the same time.
    aw, most def. though i'm sure you wouldn't wear something you felt strongly against...let's say like an "jesus saves" t-shirt.


  4. #374
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    aw, most def. though i'm sure you wouldn't wear something you felt strongly against...let's say like an "jesus saves" t-shirt.
    Actually I think most INTPs would love getting a shirt like that, just so we can be ironic.

  5. #375
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ luminous beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    779

    Default

    lol ok, will duly note that for future reference


  6. #376
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Bonus points if it's one of these:



    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  7. #377
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I thought the challenge was to get you to wear nice clothing?
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  8. #378
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ luminous beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    779

    Default

    lol costrin, i'm adding that to bf's xmas list.


  9. #379
    Senior Member Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Why? I don't care what I wear at all. Better she does it for me, frees me up to think about other things. I'm going to look ridiculous if I attempt to dress myself anyways so I'd be better off looking absurd but making the other person happy at the same time.
    Ah, well that's a personal preference of you. I can't really argue with that now. On the other hand, I personally prefer to look at least decent, and while I'm not the snappiest dresser I won't take clothing advice from anybody who hasn't consistently demonstrated that he is a better dresser then me or show me statistical evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Actually I think most INTPs would love getting a shirt like that, just so we can be ironic.
    True, I would also take any of the following as a bumper sticker:


  10. #380
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    I saw a bumper sticker with the christianity fish and a huge shark sticker in the process of eating that fish the other day. Cool sticker.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] How to break an INTP out of a Ti Si loop?
    By XXSwagmaster420 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  3. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  4. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM
  5. [INTP] How to Keep an INTP Man Happy
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO