• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The best way to seduce an INTP is to act like an ENFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For male INTPs, I say you seduce 'em the same way that you seduce any man. And I'd say she's probably got the most direct/effective method for doing so down:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw"]Jessica[/YOUTUBE]

:devil: :D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Oh my god, you're a cartoon! (hentai anyone XD) Or your old avatar came back to life.
The reason whay I said possibly on the previous page is because I'm a total virgin. Never held hands, never kissed, and nothing else. At least the cold turned into proto-demonic hatred.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. But why won't you prefer a woman in her natural state, as we like you? :devil:

I've actually always wondered why women bother; such a waste of time and they'd probably get cold less too...

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
Just look 'em in the eye and say 'Hey, sexy thing, how you doin?" with a ;)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Just look 'em in the eye and say 'Hey, sexy thing, how you doin?" with a ;)

I'm sure they might kill you if you did that. We're suspicious.
P.S.: Luna, I never knew you were a virginian.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Getting me in the mood for sex is pretty easy. Seducing me romantically is an art.

- I'd say you'd first need to earn my trust.
- Secondly you would need to be mentally stimulating to me, which is not an easy feet.
- Thirdly, you need to be authentic at all times. Be yourself.
- Fourth, you need to show interest in my entire being, not just the physical or the mental part, but both.
- Fifth, I need my space when things are still developping. It will take some time for me to incoorporate you into my space. You need patience to become a painting on my wall.
- Sixth, You need to be able to accept me for who I am. I can return the favor in 100% of the cases.
- Seventh, whenever you are being irrational, and I don't respond. Know it is because I respect you.
- Eigth, Don't assume things. If you have a question, ask it! And know I will answer as honest and clear as possible without judging you for having to ask that question.

If you follow those rules, you're well on your way to seducing me.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Getting me in the mood for sex is pretty easy. Seducing me romantically is an art.

- Secondly you would need to be mentally stimulating to me, which is not an easy feet.
- Fourth, you need to show interest in my entire being, not just the physical or the mental part, but both.
- Fifth, I need my space when things are still developping. It will take some time for me to incoorporate you into my space. You need patience to become a painting on my wall.
- Sixth, You need to be able to accept me for who I am. I can return the favor in 100% of the cases.
- Seventh, whenever you are being irrational, and I don't respond. Know it is because I respect you.
- Eigth, Don't assume things. If you have a question, ask it! And know I will answer as honest and clear as possible without judging you for having to ask that question.

I agree 100%!

Except

- Ninth, I'm going to initially be distrustful. Don't take it personally. You're showing a genuine interest in me, and I"m not used to that. The fact that I am distrustful indicates that you have a chance.

I just wanted to add that to the list.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I, of course, could have written this - for the most part. Surprise, surprise. Especially #7. You know I like you when I let shit go.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree 100%!

Except

- Ninth, I'm going to initially be distrustful. Don't take it personally. You're showing a genuine interest in me, and I"m not used to that. The fact that I am distrustful indicates that you have a chance.

I just wanted to add that to the list.

I think I covered ninth with the first rule. Need to earn trust first kind of indicates initial distrusting. :D

sharonrenee80

MBTI Type
INTP
This thread is out of control, but I feel like I have to say something on behalf of INTP women. YES, there are practical things you can do!!

-Probably the best person to ask about how to approch us is the ENTJ: they're the best at approaching us when the relationship is brand spanking new (in my experience). You should be either (1) put together, assertive, and direct and/or (2) funny.

-If you're a feeler (and ONLY if you're a feeler), I'd say this: give us COMPLETE PRIVACY to react to your displays of love and affection, especially if you want an earnest or ardent response. For example, it's better to send a love letter or flowers to us at home rather than give them to us in person when you're there. Trust me on this, IF you're a feeler, don't give these gifts/displays in person (at least at first when the relationship is new b/c your particular gifts/displays embarrass us too much, and don't give us time to think about it - I like to think about my feelings before I let myself react to them; it's weird, but it's the way i am). If you're an introverted thinker, ignore this rule!!! your fumbles at such things will come across as sweet :) If you're an extroverted thinker, then go ahead and embarrass me with this stuff since we can use it as an opportunity to tease each other.

-Also, for anyone: be good at something, anything that YOU really love and then tell me/show me about it;
-AND help me laugh at myself for the love of god! I need, need, need to take myself less seriously! :)

Life's fun; let's go!!!

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
Thank you, INTPs, for giving us such a long and detailed user's manual to your seduction which, as so many suburban husbands have done, we will throw out the window and just start hitting things with a wrench instead.

does that work for "being myself" (rule #3)? ;)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Thank you, INTPs, for giving us such a long and detailed user's manual to your seduction which, as so many suburban husbands have done, we will throw out the window and just start hitting things with a wrench instead.

does that work for "being myself" (rule #3)? ;)
Sahweet. :thumbup:
All I can say is whatever you do, do NOT appear to be operating from a manual. INTPs like to think we're special snowflakes.

infpwonderer

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
How does one go about telling an INTP mate (already seduced) that he is loved without scaring him into hiding? Great posts above btw!

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
How to seduce an INTP in two easy steps!
1. Spike INTP's Drink
2. Do whatever your sick mind desires!