• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh ok...mind if I go exploring alone then? *innocent look*

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
how to seduce INTPs?

Just type the most random, most illogical "mathematical equation": 6+9 [V] c= (0)(0) and they'll get turned on.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how to seduce INTPs?

Just type the most random, most illogical "mathematical equation": 6+9 [V] c= (0)(0) and they'll get turned on.

I c whut u did thar.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Or you could both forget about it and go about your own business. FTW.

don't get mad at me. I learned to be like this from her. ^^

with other girls, i can just freely be myself without having to think about stuff.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
don't get mad at me. I learned to be like this from her. ^^

with other girls, i can just freely be myself without having to think about stuff.

Mad at you? :shock: It was a suggestion for the efficient avoidance of silly games. I wonder why you do not stick with the other girls, though, for both your sakes.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Mad at you? :shock: It was a suggestion for the efficient avoidance of silly games. I wonder why you do not stick with the other girls, though, for both your sakes.

I just want my incoming calls from her to be more than my outgoing calls to her on my phone. =D

And she is moving into my place in a month. Its games, but sillier than you think. haha

I need her to appreciate being able to rely on me. thats all.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Sick puppy. You just gave reason 948093498 to avoid ENFP dudes.
who wants to be around people they can't just be themselves with?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Sick puppy. You just gave reason 948093498 to avoid ENFP dudes.
who wants to be around people they can't just be themselves with?

thats too much thinking for me right now. im too hungover. let me get back to you later about that.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ i understand why you'd play along, you don't want to lose her and would like to keep her interested. but the truth is that she's probably interested in you already without you having to play games, or otherwise she would not be moving in with you...unless the moving in portion of this is purely platonic and situational.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
How to secuce an INTP: start of casual. Then gradually become more sensual, and physcial and then take them somewhere and kiss them. Wait for them to stop struggling, and then lustily tell them to follow you and take them by the hand. Go where you want to go, then start the stripping. At this point, they are pretty much yours. Credits go to an INTP I met on the Bungie Forums.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
You might have to strategically position them on top of you, at first.

Otherwise they might just assume you were feeling overdressed.

"I hesitate to mention, but you do realize you're naked?"

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How to secuce an INTP: start of casual. Then gradually become more sensual, and physcial and then take them somewhere and kiss them. Wait for them to stop struggling, and then lustily tell them to follow you and take them by the hand. Go where you want to go, then start the stripping. At this point, they are pretty much yours. Credits go to an INTP I met on the Bungie Forums.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this like...a failsafe method with most men?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In all seriousness. That would probably repel me. No offense.

I'd read into it that the girl is not interested in anything but a physical relationship and I can't be bothered wasting time on those anymore. :p

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
That's basically right. I'm suspicious of any relationship based on physical attraction. And I'm tired of being used.

That's a big part of my hesitation toward the girl I've mentioned. I don't really trust my own intentions, as I can't seem to entertain her without my going strange. So it's hard for me to fairly assess how well I really like her. I know I do, but I'm not sure how far it goes. I mean, I've only known her for a few months. That's what I'm taking this time, trying to sort out.

I think this attraction may be getting in the way of any friendship we might otherwise have.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depends though. If she does this after you guys have known each other for quite a while, and clearly like each other and nobody is making a move...I dunno. Maybe it should be spaced out more though, keep the sex for later as such. But at least it would get the message across. I doubt even INTPs would deny what her intentions were at that point :alttongue: