User Tag List

First 1321222324253373 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I suppose it could be due to more mature cognative functions and/or life experiences, that I am more like an ENTP in those situations?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFJ

^I dunno. I relate to that as well. Maybe it's because I have a high Ti.

But well, not everything relates to type.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    am surprised that you take such care over your appearence when you are not interested in the appearences of others and attracting them.
    It's mostly for my own benefit. It draws a sort of line: okay, I'm awake; I'm ready for going outside. Let's get some actual work done, maybe. No crawling back into bed or dinking around.

Mind you, my idea of dressing well isn't... um. Well, it involves bellbottoms, waistcoats, vintage canvas jackets, and fedoras. I make it work. You see how this is more a personal project than anything.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    It's mostly for my own benefit. It draws a sort of line: okay, I'm awake; I'm ready for going outside. Let's get some actual work done, maybe. No crawling back into bed or dinking around.

Mind you, my idea of dressing well isn't... um. Well, it involves bellbottoms, waistcoats, vintage canvas jackets, and fedoras. I make it work. You see how this is more a personal project than anything.
    That is awesome. But doesnt this style and your--typical sounding--INTP personality make you seem arrogant? Unless you actually ARE a professor.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ^I dunno. I relate to that as well. Maybe it's because I have a high Ti.

But well, not everything relates to type.
    i relate to it too..that's why i think it's so cool. i don't automatically notice someone's appearance...it's usually something someone says that makes me begin to think of them in that sort of way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    That is awesome. But doesnt this style and your--typical sounding--INTP personality make you seem arrogant?
    I haven't the foggiest! People on the street seem friendly enough, best I can tell. Then, that might just be this neighborhood. There are some unusual people here. There's a slightly profane old lady who seems to have a crush on me. In that she calls me Prince Charming and sings Paul McCartney ballads to me.

I'm not sure if that answers your question.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i don't automatically notice someone's appearance...it's usually something someone says that makes me begin to think of them in that sort of way.
    The woman I mentioned, who I met a few months ago -- seriously, she's the most gorgeous person I've seen in my life. Yet I didn't notice this until we began to talk in depth. The elderly woman from my previous post -- she was sitting with said woman, and flagged me over to introduce us. She is always introducing me to her random friends, so I barely registered. I trudged outside to sit and read the Times.

Some minutes later I went back in, to talk to my friend who works there. She was busy, so I leaned against the doorframe. The woman positioned herself across from me, as if to suggest conversation.

I noticed her outfit before I noticed her face. Really nice, old-fashioned overcoat and scarf. Looked like something Lalla Ward's Romana would wear. We began to talk, and her intelligence was immediately apparent. I started to pay more attention. It was about when she started to list vocabulary words that I had been trying to use myself that the haze melted away and I fully realized what she looked like. Which was just... impossible, frankly. No one looks like that.

I later learned that she was a model, actually. Among other things. Not professionally as such. Not that she altogether told me this; it's just that her listing was the first (correctly-spelled) Google hit on her name. Having discovered the pictures, I hemmed and hawed over them for some minutes before feeling vaguely strange and creepy and choosing to abandon this line of inquiry.

So... er. Yes. Such are my powers of observation.
    Last edited by Verfremdungseffekt; 04-23-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: *It!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I promise lots of details regarding any INTP action that ever occurs if I ever actually make it back to Boston again. It should be hysterically ackward and clumsy, however a little alcohol should smooth the road.
    A promise is a promise....

So, we had the sex post (sounded kinda awesome and not hysterically awkward and clumsy at all).

How did the seduction go down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

but why would anyone want to seduce an INTP?

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

It's still an easier path to enlightenment than sitting naked in a forest?

Not that the concepts are mutually exclusive, mind.