User Tag List

First 412131415162464 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I really just want to say "Don't try"

but it's more like

don't be around too often/don't stalk (stalking includes running up to talk before/after classes about nothing and acting kiss-ass-like and too happy-smiley)
    *i'm kind of annoyed by someone atm

i tend to be drawn to people who don't come off as being interested in me

EDIT: be honest, and don't use false compliments, it's usually easy to detect forced flattery

EDIT^2: I don't know if any of the other INTPs think this... but questions drive me insane. Questions about me, specifically. If we're talking about something that has nothing to do with myself or the other person, then it's fine, but otherwise, they make me crazy. No questions!
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ You might be on your own there, laine. Looking at the other responses.

If someone's not interested then neither am I. Too much like hard work!

Flattery tho'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^ You might be on your own there, laine. Looking at the other responses.

If someone's not interested then neither am I. Too much like hard work!

Flattery tho'.
    I think that's what I like about it. Well, I should have stated it differently. If someone is not interested in me, then I consider that person to be "safe". I won't necessarily have a thing for him, but I'd prefer being his lab partner to being partners with the guy who makes up compliments and follows me after class. Talking to the latter person tends to make him think I like him and encourages his parasitism, but talking to the guy who doesn't know I exist ensures that it won't evolve into something awkward- we will just be lab partners who occassionally acknowledge that the other person exists. IDK, I've reached my interaction-with-people quota of the year, if someone tried to pursue me I think I'd pour acid on him.

LII

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    I really just want to say "Don't try"

but it's more like

don't be around too often/don't stalk (stalking includes running up to talk before/after classes about nothing and acting kiss-ass-like and too happy-smiley)
    *i'm kind of annoyed by someone atm

i tend to be drawn to people who don't come off as being interested in me

EDIT: be honest, and don't use false compliments, it's usually easy to detect forced flattery

EDIT^2: I don't know if any of the other INTPs think this... but questions drive me insane. Questions about me, specifically. If we're talking about something that has nothing to do with myself or the other person, then it's fine, but otherwise, they make me crazy. No questions!
    This totally applies to me, as well.
    Something Witty

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Funny how different the guys and the girls are. For me, if you're not stalking me or actively being flirty I won't notice, or I'll be so caught up trying to decipher the ambiguity of a girls behavior that I won't do anything.

Though I can see how the girls develop a general resistance to overtly flirty behaviour, seeing as they're much more likely to be the victim of the whole male courtship disaster.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Funny how different the guys and the girls are. For me, if you're not stalking me or actively being flirty I won't notice, or I'll be so caught up trying to decipher the ambiguity of a girls behavior that I won't do anything.

Though I can see how the girls develop a general resistance to overtly flirty behaviour, seeing as they're much more likely to be the victim of the whole male courtship disaster.
    Although I once did know a guy who said to this other guy on the tennis team, "Hey, can you go to the spa with me? I'm afraid all of those girls will try to take advantage of me if I go alone." He was completely serious. and completely not-attractive.

LII

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Although I once did know a guy who said to this other guy on the tennis team, "Hey, can you go to the spa with me? I'm afraid all of those girls will try to take advantage of me if I go alone." He was completely serious. and completely not-attractive.
    You girls, always stirring up trouble.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think that's what I like about it. Well, I should have stated it differently. If someone is not interested in me, then I consider that person to be "safe". I won't necessarily have a thing for him, but I'd prefer being his lab partner to being partners with the guy who makes up compliments and follows me after class. Talking to the latter person tends to make him think I like him and encourages his parasitism, but talking to the guy who doesn't know I exist ensures that it won't evolve into something awkward- we will just be lab partners who occassionally acknowledge that the other person exists. IDK, I've reached my interaction-with-people quota of the year, if someone tried to pursue me I think I'd pour acid on him.
    Well sure, but this thread IS about seducing an INTP!

I hate personal questions too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ

What are you wearing?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

...and totally gay.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.