• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's and fluffy clouds :o)

chads

Feeling understood
Finally understanding something after a long mental struggle
Teaching and learning
Playing with kids

Arandur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Pretty much a combination of what's been said already; love, being understood, understanding new things, understanding something entirely, any sort of mental triumph. And a few random S things too.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ

We could do a combination of the above, possibly. Crush our enemies, hear the lamentations of their women, and figure out how the resulting plume of warm, moist air forms onto a fluffy cumulus cloud.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Rolling a 20 on the To-Hit.

Edit: Particularly so if only 1 HP is left.

Bushranger

MBTI Type
INTP
Okay, so what makes NTs really giddy and filled with sunshine and joy? What makes them want to paint happy trees and fluffy clouds? :party2:

A new idea.

An opened mind.

A warm smile.

I'm not much into painting, but I'll happily whistle you a tune.

Eicr

MBTI Type
INTJ
well, im pretty giddy when im drunk. On a sober note. When I get new guitars (i have an irrational love for guitars). And recently, I got pretty giddy when I found a bunch of acedemic papers and books written linking music theory and algebraic group theory (something I had been trying to do in my undergrad but with little success).

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
farting on peoples heads while they are sleeping

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...And book stores.

I was surprised it took so long for people to mention this one.

I'm so ashamed of y'all. *pulls paper bag over head*

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought of another one: Romanesque art and architecture. And seeing kids lighting candles and praying at shrines.

And the sound of church bells chiming the ave Maria curfew and the smell of cigarette smoke wafting from a pavement cafe verrandah in the centre of Falaise as I walk past and people wave and greet me. And also, sitting on the walls of the castle ramparts in Falaise and hugging my knees and being alone as I look out over the town in the evening sunshine, and feel the air just right on the edge of being cold on my bare arms, but still bearable, not enough to make my hairs stand up.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my boyfriend gets all giddy about new computer parts and anything with dark chocolate in it. I also saw him crack a loving smile the other day when there were kittens playing on tv.
you INTJs aren't as tough as you appear. :p

greenapple

This is just from observation, but back scratching can be good. Not as good as love or money, though. Then there's electronics and candy. And book stores.

WOW... Absolutely. Three little things that make me happy :) Pretty much everything in this thread is spot on. Knowledge, appreciation, money:devil:, the list goes on... Oh also I saw a love of INFPs! One of the personality types I am most drawn to... (of course not the only...)

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
- Not just new ideas, but an original idea that weaves together and solves multiple problems at once. It makes me do the "I'm so fucking BRILLIANT!" dance

- Hosting a party with awesome people and watching the synergy just flow out

- Meeting someone who thinks dorks are hot. Yay!

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
Okay, so what makes NTs really giddy and filled with sunshine and joy? What makes them want to paint happy trees and fluffy clouds? :party2:
When something REALLY unexpected happens! Like....someone sending or giving you flowers ...or a phone call from someone you have a crush on.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay, so what makes NTs really giddy and filled with sunshine and joy?

Sunshine. Ne given space to wander and wonder. I doubt I've ever been giddy with joy in that sense, more like a quiet bubbling spring.

Manical glee when some little scheme works doesn't count, right. :D

What makes them want to paint happy trees and fluffy clouds? :party2:

All my clouds are fluffy. Clouds shouldn't be sad. I think a happy tree would be freaky though. The idea of walking in a wood of grinning trees strikes terror in me somehow.

Last edited:

Camelopardalis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Toonia... Even I don't get giddy with sunshine and joy, and have never wanted to paint something like that. Do you honestly believe that hardened intellectual NT's would do that?

I'll bet that one way to make them happy is to help them analyze something that's been perplexing them for a long time, give them new insight. It seriously makes their eyes light up sometimes.

As far as making them paint tree and clouds, just give them a logical reason to do so. Offer them money, tell them to draw trees as part of a personality analysis, or threaten to do something that interferes with their goals if they don't comply.

:eek: Are you excluding me from the rationals? :shock: I'm feeling positively ecstatic right now. I've been known to paint sheeps, flowers and sunshine on Photoshop in my spare time when I'm feeling giddy, and my friends can do that to me. It feels good to be 'laid back' once in a while. I'm stuck being dead serious most of the time.

you INTJs aren't as tough as you appear. :p

:rules: Ssssssshhhh... You weren't supposed to know that. :doh:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:eek: Are you excluding me from the rationals? :shock: I'm feeling positively ecstatic right now. I've been known to paint sheeps, flowers and sunshine on Photoshop in my spare time when I'm feeling giddy, and my friends can do that to me. It feels good to be 'laid back' once in a while. I'm stuck being dead serious most of the time.

I wrote that a long time ago, before I knew any NT's very well... apparently a lot of them would do things like that. I just assumed that if NT's were supposed to be more serious and intellectual than I am, and I wasn't really interested in doing things like that because I was more focused on trying to understand myself and discover what is ideal, that an NT would be even more serious and thus be totally opposed to it (whereas I would paint such things if I thought it was the best way to improve the mood of someone I knew).

Apparently they're often more sensitive than I would have assumed from the description, though, so my impression was wrong.

Camelopardalis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wrote that a long time ago, before I knew any NT's very well... apparently a lot of them would do things like that. I just assumed that if NT's were supposed to be more serious and intellectual than I am, and I wasn't really interested in doing things like that because I was more focused on trying to understand myself and discover what is ideal, that an NT would be even more serious and thus be totally opposed to it (whereas I would paint such things if I thought it was the best way to improve the mood of someone I knew).

Apparently they're often more sensitive than I would have assumed from the description, though, so my impression was wrong.

lol. I was joking. But seriously. I can't believe some of the stuff I do sometimes. I have my stuffed seal in my arms right now... Not that anyone would catch me at it.