• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And it's a shame all you talk is a game :D

You act like a diamond waiting to be set
In a gold ring, as if, I bet
As time goes by in this give and take
As long as I learn I will make mistakes
What do I want? What do I need?
Why do I want it? What's in it for me?

You have to admit at one point in your life that you are not able to handle entps. Therefore it is not honorable to brag about them in this thread :)

We'll speak of honor when you put your pants back on.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I hope you know that all my uptightness concerning the PinkPiranha matter just results out of me having a girlfriend I am in love with. Otherwise talking would end now and there would be blood from my back on the kitchen table !!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope you know that all my uptightness concerning the PinkPiranha matter just results out of me having a girlfriend I am in love with. Otherwise talking would end now and there would be blood from my back on the kitchen table !!

LOL!!!!

*violent blushing hot flash*

I'm, ah... gonna get a glass of ... very cold water...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTP3.PNG

haha thats great :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And highly accurate. :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Everything I hate in myself, I hate in other ENTP's.
Everything I love in myself, I love in other ENTP's.

The most frustrating dimension is the amazing potential that is so often pissed away.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.

No, you can't.
Yes, I can. No, you can't.
Yes, I can,
Yes, I can!

Anything you can be
I can be greater.
Sooner or later,
I'm greater than you.

No, you're not. Yes, I am.
No, you're NOT!. Yes, I am.
Yes, I am!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that jackass brute shmuck who over talks or cuts of your verbal thought at social gatherings an ENTP? Or do i got that confused with ESTJ? If ENTP has some minute form of social butterfly then disregard.

That's any ExTx, especially ExTJ.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
I've always really admired ENTPs, but most of the ones I've known IRL have treated me like crap. On the other hand, I haven't known that many (after all, you guys are pretty rare), and lots of people I know seem to dish a bit out in my direction...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*waits 5 minutes for Qre:us to be distracted by something minor*

She really is good at that! Some ENTPs have a nasty habit of thinking they've won the exchange if they can pick out some tiny irrelevant semantics on which your shade of meaning is slightly off, don't they?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've always really admired ENTPs, but most of the ones I've known IRL have treated me like crap. On the other hand, I haven't known that many (after all, you guys are pretty rare), and lots of people I know seem to dish a bit out in my direction...

entp dont know what other people feel or think about theirselves. Its their greatest flaw, beyond their show

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
there's one that I get on with alright here but the rest that i've come into contact with online and off are too argumentative and over the top for my liking. not sure why keirsey thinks ENTP would be my ideal type. my husband works with one who is a major flirt and has to go salsa dancing wherever he's at. wonder if his wife minds him dancing with other women? i'm sure some are capable of being monogamous but the majority of them do seem to step over the line quite a bit from what i've witness both here and irl.

Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.

No, you can't.
Yes, I can,
Yes, I can!

Anything you can be
I can be greater.
Sooner or later,
I'm greater than you.

No, you're NOT!. Yes, I am.
Yes, I am!
lol! that's what i'm talking about. sooo intent on proving their point and they usually get pwned by an INT (likely J) practically every time. I've also noticed that if they see someone they like, they'll whip out the white flag with a quickness and attempt to make nice. i'd imagine this works on most people. some of them on here seem psycho. is the P draggin them down?

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
entp dont know what other people feel or think about theirselves. Its their greatest flaw, beyond their show

Amen!

Man, my bf definitely does that talking over people thing when he's in groups, even when the others begin to show obvious signs of being annoyed. Drives me nuts. I'm sure I do it sometimes, but on the whole I'm a lot more in tune with my social environment and the individual personalities therein than he tends to be. Amazing what a difference a year and a half of life can make.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

You mean ENTPs don't know what others think about ENTPs?

Or that ENTPs don't know anything about others' self-awareness?

Qre:us

She really is good at that! Some ENTPs have a nasty habit of thinking they've won the exchange if they can pick out some tiny irrelevant semantics on which your shade of meaning is slightly off, don't they?

My talents are endless. Just like your whining. :violin:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, those ENTP's are total attention whores.
My friends saw this drunken ENTP last night.
He wanted to play more but he was told to go to bed.
They become like freaking ESTPs when drunk or something..

Ahem! And what's wrong with ESTPs? We're the cat's meow, don't you know? Don't hate, y'all! :steam:

I know one ENTP and we get along just fine, they're interesting as hell actually. How can I not appreciate someone who I share 3 of 4 MBTI characteristics with? :cheers:

You all S-U-C-K! :D ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

No basically I meant, I dont get people. I can draw logical conclusions from their behaviour of course and I can imagine how they feel, but the chances that i am right are always pretty slim.

My infj gf on the other hand has got this amazing talent to know exactly whats bothering someone. She says such totally random things to me like this guy cheats on his wife and I have absolutely no clue what made her think that. And then a few time later you find out through evidence or facts, what she was saying was right.

Thats just an example tho. Basically I mean, I dont know what other people think or feel about me. I just can imagine or logically inpterpret from their actions, but in my inner feeling world I am never secure if I am right or wrong about my perception.

Its definitly connected in the end to something like Fi or your emotions but I dont think its insecurity. Insecurity is something you have if you dont know about things yet. I think its maybe intuition playing into a weak ability of yourself, like your emotions and intuition never lets you feel secure with the ideas about the emotions of the other person you had. Because its weak in the entp and it doesnt function like Ti is based on facts and evidence.

Its a pretty awesome thing to think about though. But I havent figured it out to the fullest quite yet.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The most frustrating dimension is the amazing potential that is so often pissed away.

+100! Sadly so true and the biggest thing that bothers me is just how okay I am with it. I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself "I'm too f#^$ing smart to live like this/be this broke" yet I have no interest in changing it.

I would also say we mature slow, 20 year old ENTPs give the rest of us a bad name! I equate being a young ENTP like being stuck on an island with an F16 and no directions or clue how to fly it. This applies to both frustration with abilities, need to prove them to people, lack of restraint with them and so on.

By the time we're mature in our late 20s and early 30s we've lost all the desire for any of the above. I don't know, I don't wanna change what I am now but I'd like to be an INTJ my next go round.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

ever since we give a damn anbout people?

I only give a damn when they can help me get what i want.

Yea, me and my bastard misanthropic ways. what can you do about it? :jew: