• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
the funniest thing is all the SJs now how to drive like assholes, but they now shit about cars :D

Wrong! My ENTP co-worker is the one who doesn't know about cars, I'm the one telling him what's up with them. Maybe I'm the exception. :shrug:

D

Dali

They have to have an opinion on every thing which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't insist on shoving it down my throat all the time. For once, will you learn to actually converse and let someone else do the talking occasionally and least listen instead of pretending to while mentally crafting the next thing you'll say, you insufferable &%^$#$%##$%%$#%##?

Additionally, quite a few of them of them are clueless about ISFPs which, honestly, suits me just fine.

Although they can be funny. Occasionally.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wrong! My ENTP co-worker is the one who doesn't know about cars, I'm the one telling him what's up with them. Maybe I'm the exception. :shrug:

I don't know a god damn thing about cars. Most of my SJ acquaintances are far more knowledgeable about that than I am, though the one person I know who knows the most about cars happens to be ENTJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know a god damn thing about cars. Most of my SJ acquaintances are far more knowledgeable about that than I am, though the one person I know who knows the most about cars happens to be ENTJ.

I could have written the same thing, I mean I prolly would have added an emoticon somewhere but otherwise could have :yes:

dga

MBTI Type
ENTP
as an entp living in east germany, i just love teh attention of this thread :)

Qre:us

For once, will you learn to actually converse and let someone else do the talking occasionally and least listen instead of pretending to while mentally crafting the next thing you'll say, you insufferable &%^$#$%##$%%$#%##?

Rwwr! Say it again, without the censors!! :drool:

Cuz we love it when you talk dirty to us, otherwise :headphne:.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rwwr! Say it again, without the censors!! :drool:

Cuz we love it when you talk dirty to us
, otherwise :headphne:.

What is it with you people?!

I cursed an ENTP out and went over a table after him, and I swear he was turned on by the idea of me pulling him apart. "I love it when you talk dirty to me..." He was glowing all over when he said that. Freaks! He liked lighting the fuse and then coming around for a cuddle.

Too bad about him. My kind of beast.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I cursed an ENTP out and went over a table after him, and I swear he was turned on by the idea of me pulling him apart. "I love it when you talk dirty to me..." He was glowing all over when he said that. Freaks! He liked lighting the fuse and then coming around for a cuddle.

Well, that is kinda hot... can you blame him?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I sometimes wonder, if people seriously think, we come up with all the shit on our own :D

Qre:us

What is it with you people?!

Too bad about him. My kind of beast.

And indeed there will be time
To wonder, "Do I dare?" and "Do I dare?"
Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
I grow old...I grow old..
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, T.S. Eliot

Honestly? It's about feeling alive and connected. Show me your rawness, your warts and all, show passion, show that I affect you, show that there is no 'later, for another time,' and I can't help but be drawn. Show me you in the moment.
I hate the masks people put on (and, not to toot my own horn *HONK! HONK!* but I'm pretty darn good at finding out when people are not being genuine).
If I can shake your sensibilities, if you let me shake your sensibilities (i.e., be affected), that's :heart:. And, trust.
I mean no harm for I will gladly return to you, what you have given me, in kind (maybe a different way, perhaps, which is *me*). So, without assuming there is 'time enough', do, be. I shall promise to do the same. As near always as I can get.

sculpting

And indeed there will be time
To wonder, "Do I dare?" and "Do I dare?"
Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
I grow old...I grow old..
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, T.S. Eliot

Honestly? It's about feeling alive and connected. Show me your rawness, your warts and all, show passion, show that I affect you, show that there is no 'later, for another time,' and I can't help but be drawn. Show me you in the moment.
I hate the masks people put on (and, not to toot my own horn *HONK! HONK!* but I'm pretty darn good at finding out when people are not being genuine).
If I can shake your sensibilities, if you let me shake your sensibilities (i.e., be affected), that's :heart:. And, trust.
I mean no harm for I will gladly return to you, what you have given me, in kind (maybe a different way, perhaps, which is *me*). So, without assuming there is 'time enough', do, be. I shall promise to do the same. As near always as I can get.

sweet! hmm, explains a lot.