• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Is that a challenge, Kung F.U. Panda?

Be careful about challenging an INTP to a battle of wits....

BlackRobeWizard.jpg

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
reason number 238234 i hate ENTPs:

they can't just accept when they're wrong.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am starting to think someone wants to get laid; that girl still hasnt left the thread. And I would say that I am the one who must do this job, because due to my drinking habits, I have got the shortest life expectancy of us all, therefore I am the best choice to be sacrificed for this good cause ! :yes:

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am starting to think someone wants to get laid; that girl still hasnt left the thread. And I would say that I am the one who will do this job, because due to my drinking habits, I have got the shortest life expectancy of us all, therefore I am the best choice to be sacrificed for this good cause ! :yes:

which girl?

Qre:us

I am starting to think someone wants to get laid; that girl still hasnt left the thread. And I would say that I am the one who must do this job, because due to my drinking habits, I have got the shortest life expectancy of us all, therefore I am the best choice to be sacrificed for this good cause ! :yes:

Go forth, brave one, but, beware, do not use sarcasm on her, it will be futile.

*aside: I though INTJs understood sarcasm? :huh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ilogical prejudice, the population is p, only the leaders were J

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Has anyone read about the connection between the holographic principle and Stephen Hawking by the way ? I hardly can imagine him to be fond of such ideas

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ilogical prejudice, the population is p, only the leaders were J

I can't agree. When I cross the border between France and Germany, the differences are striking: Houses and streets are clean, people have no fashion sense, and nobody comes late to work.

Furthermore, they use a guttural language known as "Doeetsh" that is unable to convey the slightest bit of sarcasm or nonsensical situations.

Even the words "Humor" or "Witz" have a foreign origin, because they're such an alien concept to Germans.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well my father is istp and he has the greatest sense of duty and order above em all. I get your point though, but I dont think all p's are NTs