• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In keeping with the hate theme - I would love to have my own ENTP, if only I knew one who wasn't already married, a girl, or trying to destroy himself.

Qre:us

i was just letting you know your insinuation was wrong.

It wasn't wrong, you even gave as your justification that you doubted the person's type when he, himself, states ENTP, to make your point stick that you 'weren't talking about him'. tsk, tsk, tsk.....

ENTPS can be relentless pricks to prove some obscure point, just for kicks. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not married, yet :D

You fall/stagger/reel into the "abusing himself" category, darling. No way could I stand around while you drank so much. I'd feel like my relationship was on a timer, waiting to expire when your liver finally told you off and left you.

*shoves Entropie into detox, locks the door*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You fall/stagger/reel into the "abusing himself" category, darling. No way could I stand around while you drank so much. I'd feel like my relationship was on a timer, waiting to expire when your liver finally told you off and left you.

*shoves Entropie into detox, locks the door*

still not married !! :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
lol! Get in there, AJ!! Show 'em who's boss!

Wheeww, I'm all worn out now. I have enough for one more devastating blow.

_42444349_kelly_corner.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's our charm, we can make any irrelevant matter relevant.

I think this is the abuse of logic people complain about concerning ENTPs, though. The introduction of random behavior to justify arguments. It's like T on laughing gas.

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
It wasn't wrong, you even gave as your justification that you doubted the person's type when he, himself, states ENTP, to make your point stick that you 'weren't talking about him'. tsk, tsk, tsk.....

you completely missed the point.
:BangHead:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
That's our charm, we can make any irrelevant matter relevant. For example, INTPs. (for a price)

Your kind might be able to mentally oppress some people, but it doesn't quite translate to other NTs.

i hate entp's because...[]...They're annoying to argue with because:

- they exaggerate everything, CHECK
- get off topic, CHECK
- and get extremely stubborn. CHECK
- Either way they are obnoxious CHECK

you completely missed the point.
:BangHead:

I may have missed your latter point (;)), but I helped you prove your former.

Y'ER WELCOME!!! :devil:

ENTPS can be relentless pricks to prove some obscure point, just for kicks. ;)