• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I dont know, I liked it more when everyone adored entps and no criticism was allowed :D

"The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about..."

(Wilde)

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
new reason why i hate ENTPs: they can't handle criticism.

I hated on ENTPs in an ENTP Haters' Thread, and they get mad. If you don't want to see why someone hates you, don't open the thread, durrr.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I would like to see the day, all entps on the forum simoultaneously open the same thread. This will crash this bullshit here, finally :D

Qre:us

To PetiteE & N, could we not use this thread for relationship therapy??? Give some real ENTP HATE.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I would like to see the day, all entps on the forum simoultaneously open the same thread. This will crash this bullshit here, finally :D

That's about the only way ENTPs could crash this forum. Leave the hacking skillz to INTs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I#ll just switch type to ESTJ. Wanted to do this for a long time. Now with the ESTJs gone again from the forum, I will be able to get again all the good attention. Though they dont like the ESTJs, I still can play the "like me or I leave the forum card". Hopefully... :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
heyhey, this thread is about hate, not retyping insecure german guys, who disguise themselves as entp to get some chicks, because they have lost half their brain to heroine ! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha :D Finally the navy is coming :D

*whistles at you* Heeeeey, sailor! :newwink:

Uh oh, and ENFJs are best of the best at it. *runs away before he's trapped in a web of deceit*

Oh come on. I have so many webs to choose from! I've expanded my product base! See - webs of anxiety, tireless argument, uncharacteristic outbursts of Fe and weeping, chaotic design, false logic and my favorite, the web of please just take my wallet and make it stop.

Step inside, young man...