• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[long list]

You give away too much... meh, usually don't give a fuck, oh right.

*jumps on the ENTP haters bandwagon* BASTARDS!

O

Oberon

The most sensitive spot on the foot is the underside of the arch, because it doesn't usually bear weight or receive much stimulation... Three fingernails lightly stroked against this spot can produce an amazing response, particularly in those who are ticklish.

If you see anyone like that you be sure and let 'em know, okay Trin? :devil:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The most sensitive spot on the foot is the underside of the arch, because it doesn't usually bear weight or receive much stimulation... Three fingernails lightly stroked against this spot can produce an amazing response, particularly in those who are ticklish.

If you see anyone like that you be sure and let 'em know, okay Trin? :devil:

You know, mousy one, one day you might end like these cousins of yours:

[YOUTUBE="F9nGyPz9uT0"]Mouse organ[/YOUTUBE]

O

Oberon

I can't see the video from here... I'll have to give you my review when I'm home.

Qre:us

wow...somebody means it...ouch.

Every. Single. Word.

You give away too much... meh, usually don't give a fuck, oh right.

Are you mocking my rant??!!!!:steam:

Yes, guilty as charged pretty much.

Who wants a beer? :hi:

I see that you are an ENTP, in that case, I will need something much stronger than beer!!!

As far as I remember, I've always been fond of hairy, middle aged men with dark moustaches.

Wait 'til I shimmy out of those speedos, big boy. Bow-chicka-bow-wow....

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!

No wait - that's Eric Idol... *grumble*

With all the nonsense and innuendo that goes one 'round here, that one will slip past without remark.... (unless Oberon comes back, of course... :D)

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

- O(rgasmically) Wilde

“Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone I love”

- Woody Allen

Or rather:

“I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.”

O

Oberon

With all the nonsense and innuendo that goes one 'round here, that one will slip past without remark.... (unless Oberon comes back, of course... :D)

Moi?

[blinkety blinkety]

Why, whatever could you mean?

:huh:

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
i hate entp's because most of them are lazy and don't do anything with their lives, and for some reason think they still end up thinking they're better than everyone else. They're annoying to argue with because they exaggerate everything, get off topic, contradict themselves, and get extremely stubborn. They think they are all open-minded but are really quick to judge people they don't like. They are really tactless at manipulating people, or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it. Either way they are obnoxious and most are just losers who make fun of people because they are so self-conscious.