• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
Once my ENTP friend and I were at a funeral for a classmate. She started laughing and making jokes in the middle of it. Seriously, ENTPs! You guys make great friends but please tone it down during a funeral!!

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't hate ENTPs, I find the ENTPs I have met to be pretty awesome.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I don't hate ENTPs, I find the ENTPs I have met to be pretty awesome.
EXACTLY.

What the hell you guys and this thread. We're all pretty awesome, what's everyone's beef with us? I'd really like to know - let's hash this out now.

Duffy

EXACTLY.

What the hell you guys and this thread. We're all pretty awesome, what's everyone's beef with us? I'd really like to know - let's hash this out now.

Oh Dyslexxie...

Yes, why in the world would anyone have beef with entps?

*Looks at avatar*

Maybe they jealous?

skyezorp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
well if we were a majority of the population, it would be really demeaning towards our sense of uniqueness :p

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:coffee:

*shakes head*

more :coffee:

I will not rest until all 16 types are hated the "most".

This coffee is running dry. :coffee:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i hate entps too. i mean, i hate everyone but entps are some of the smuggest, self-preoccupied, Can't Give A Straight Fucking Answer, sandbox exploding bastards i've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

fuck those guys

and gals

all of em

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs..for all our combined Ne power together, our blindspots do us in each time we discuss something. Discussing stuff with you guys is actually physically painful due to the perceived disrespect in your wording, the invalidation and dismissal of Fi-arguments. And I'd wager that the same is perhaps true the other way round. Somehow, even with Ne looking at all angles, this is a problem we cannot seem to solve.

Lemme know if you guys ever found a way round that.

á´…eparted

passages
ENTP's tend to cause me problems. I don't dislike them by default, but I acknowledge that I am much more likely to dislike or take issue with one. I do rather enjoy a handful though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTPs..for all our combined Ne power together, our blindspots do us in each time we discuss something. Discussing stuff with you guys is actually physically painful due to the perceived disrespect in your wording, the invalidation and dismissal of Fi-arguments. And I'd wager that the same is perhaps true the other way round. Somehow, even with Ne looking at all angles, this is a problem we cannot seem to solve.

Lemme know if you guys ever found a way round that.

Around what ? :D

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hating ENTPs is like hating yourself

They only reflect your flaws cause Ne Ti scalpel idea building. Now ESFJ.... there is something to hate.

Ok more seriously everytime I clash with NTPs I realise after that I'm just projecting motives that don't really exist or are proven.
Got to work on doing that BEFORE the clash.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You keep on hatin people,
At the end of the day..
Who runs the world?
;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTPs are a little scary.

They are good people though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTPs..for all OUR combined Ne power together, OUR blindspots do us in each time we discuss something. Discussing stuff with YOU guys ....

I can see what you did there !

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs always talking about that obvious shit.