User Tag List

First 11515960616263 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    ENTPs always talking about that obvious shit.
    flattered, you noticed
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

In essence, being entp is like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Or like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8J9I7h3pag

depends on that moody fucking third hateful function. It's like a brilliant engineer tried to build the perfect machine but got pervert in the end...
    Likes SlytherinD liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'll hate on myself a little I'm a cold conceited snake and I don't know what appropriate even means.

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

ENTPs are usually pretty easy to spot on social media. They're those people who have some weird movie character's face as their profile picture and regularly post about their backward extremist views. They typically find entertainment in political memes, videos of disabled children injuring themselves, and (for some strange reason) pictures of feces.

The worst thing about ENTPs is how they seem to always think they're in the top tier of the social hierarchy when, in reality, pretty much everyone else views them as outcasts who probably live in a basement.

Their insults are so generic. There are four of them: butthurt, oversensitive, childish, and whiny. Like, that's it. These insults apply to anyone who has slightly liberal/progressive views, is going through a difficult time in life, is/has been suicidal, or calls them out on being complete dickwads.

Of course, I'm sure all ENTPs don't fit this stereotype. I've never met one who didn't, though.
    Previous username: EliaBlack
    Likes ThaumaturgicTheorist liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    ENTPs are usually pretty easy to spot on social media. They're those people who have some weird movie character's face as their profile picture and regularly post about their backward extremist views. They typically find entertainment in political memes, videos of disabled children injuring themselves, and (for some strange reason) pictures of feces.

The worst thing about ENTPs is how they seem to always think they're in the top tier of the social hierarchy when, in reality, pretty much everyone else views them as outcasts who probably live in a basement.

Their insults are so generic. There are four of them: butthurt, oversensitive, childish, and whiny. Like, that's it. These insults apply to anyone who has slightly liberal/progressive views, is going through a difficult time in life, is/has been suicidal, or calls them out on being complete dickwads.

Of course, I'm sure all ENTPs don't fit this stereotype. I've never met one who didn't, though.
    So to clarify your criteria for ENTPs:

A (ultra, hyper, archaic?) conservative coprophiliac

A prediliction for memes, child abuse, and obscure avatars

A wildly disproportionate sense of social self worth, and probable basement dwellers

Generic childish revilers with potential NPD, Sadism, Psychopath tendencies.

I realise how flippant I am coming across but this really is the most amazing stereotyping I have ever seen. But what is even more amazing is that you presumably know several people like this (One person is chance, two is coincidence, three is a pattern). In what possible demographic circles do you run in; that this is a common combination? It is blowing my mind that you could possibly know more then one person like this.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    So to clarify your criteria for ENTPs:

A (ultra, hyper, archaic?) conservative coprophiliac

A prediliction for memes, child abuse, and obscure avatars

A wildly disproportionate sense of social self worth, and probable basement dwellers

Generic childish revilers with potential NPD, Sadism, Psychopath tendencies.

I realise how flippant I am coming across but this really is the most amazing stereotyping I have ever seen. But what is even more amazing is that you presumably know several people like this (One person is chance, two is coincidence, three is a pattern). In what possible demographic circles do you run in; that this is a common combination? It is blowing my mind that you could possibly know more then one person like this.
    Facebook MBTI groups, dude. Never again :')
    Previous username: EliaBlack
    Likes Dr Mobius, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Ah I understand those are terrible...... but I didn't realise they were that awful.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”
    Likes Babybop liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    3w8
    Socionics
    SLE Fi

Most internet ENTPs are people exploding with their insecurity and trying to fit the stereotype. I have no feelings and am an internet troll WOW LOOK AT HOW WACKY AND UNIQUE I AM OOPS SORRY.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO.

Anything couldn't be more superficial. Blatant mistyping. Stupidest arguments. Boring drama. Mean and odd people. I'm going to have to say it, but seriously some losers there come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Ah I understand those are terrible...... but I didn't realise they were that awful.
    Oh and being a mod for one of them? Totally regret it.