User Tag List

First 35434445464755 Last

bunnies or entps? I dont like furry entps especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    Is this superiority in the sense of winning the argument?
    Imo, I think it's superiority in terms of a wall of defense. Like, Ta-na-na-na..can't touch this. Hammer Time! (when, they're really rubber inside)

If they are inherently emo/value based isnt their emo state an integral part of the argument potentially?
    Why? Can't we talk of values without inducing personalized emotions?

If so it seems as thought the noise would be essential to get the full picture...?
    For me, I have very low threshold for noise in a conflict situation....give me HEAVY METAL style noise when it's just fucking around, being silly, and I'll scream with ya, but, when the aim is in working towards a resolution to conflict, I get irritated when people don't stay on topic (bring in random, barely related events/stuff) and convolute the matter more.

MBTI
    entp

bunnies or entps? I dont like furry entps especially.
    bunnies DUH!

black entps with red eyes...that only happens in movies

no fuzzy entps? what are you...not a feeler?!

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Why? Can't we talk of values without inducing personalized emotions?
    I can talk about abstract values, theories and such-but my personal values? I'd have to be very careful and logically pick them out. I could debate my old grad school buddy about most anything-say how to treat the mentally ill abortion, or a if we should feed homeless people and so on. But if it was an argument about something specific I did or said it might be really messy to tease apart. Although I am still unclear on values vs emo, so I may be useless here.

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    bunnies DUH!

black entps with red eyes...that only happens in movies

no fuzzy entps? what are you...not a feeler?!
    Oh, you are onto me. I prefer to climb fuzzy entps like trees. I just bury my hands in the fur, latch on and climb up thier back... It keeps my hands warm in the winter time. It's always good to have something to grab onto for leverage....

MBTI
    entp

Oh, you are onto me. I prefer to climb fuzzy entps like trees. I just bury my hands in the fur, latch on and climb up thier back... It keeps my hands warm in the winter time. It's always good to have something to grab onto for leverage....

hands warms? they are called gloves lady!! stop using entps for your personal benefit.
    ENTP ABUSE!

:1377:

hands warms? they are called gloves lady!! stop using entps for your personal benefit.
    ENTP ABUSE!

:1377:
    Dude. YOU KNOW THEY LIKE IT.

well I guess it does depend on which patch of fur is currently being put to use....

personal benefit? more likely entertainment!

MBTI
    entp

Dude. YOU KNOW THEY LIKE IT.

well I guess it does depend on which patch of fur is currently being put to use....

personal benefit? more likely entertainment!
    NO.

NO.

but it's kinda cold here.... Can't I snuggle up with your tertiary Fe for the next 4.2 seconds? We could bring in some bunnies too....

MBTI
    entp

but it's kinda cold here.... Can't I snuggle up with your tertiary Fe for the next 4.2 seconds? We could bring in some bunnies too....
    4.2? hulllo! $10 for every 10 seconds with minimum 10 seconds....thank you very much

cant help it...Fe is antsy l'il shit...needs to get fed

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I can talk about abstract values, theories and such-but my personal values? I'd have to be very careful and logically pick them out. I could debate my old grad school buddy about most anything-say how to treat the mentally ill abortion, or a if we should feed homeless people and so on. But if it was an argument about something specific I did or said it might be really messy to tease apart. Although I am still unclear on values vs emo, so I may be useless here.
    Our personal values are very simple. It's a series of questions. They are as follows:

Is this right?
    Does this make sense?
    Will I be able to handle this when I wake up tomorrow? (the one other types characterize as "will I be able to live with myself tomorrow?")
    Does this harm me?
    Does this harm anyone else?
    If I were in their shoes, would I want them to do this to me?

That's it. Those are our personal values. They're impersonal as all hell, and that's why I'm fairly confident that I'm not making a huge generalization here - because there's no need for them to shift from person to person. They apply to practically every situation imaginable, and can inform fairly solid decision-making.

Of course, what may be interpreted as emotional pain is often one of these questions going haywire (such as when you're wrong when you think otherwise, when a situation has all of a sudden become nonsensical, when a task balloons to unforseen proportions, when inadvertent harm comes from your actions, and when you succumb to baser instincts, like the reproductive instinct, the one that gets us in trouble most often).

That's why it's very easy for us to discuss these things without becoming too emotional - if any emotion comes, it's an activation of the Fe feeling of connection with the other person for having shared this information.