MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ Man this sucks. Hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Must be some underground ENTJ female activists organisation, who try to lure ugly mean into thinking they are hot by stealing their pants and then to poison them with a toxin that is affiliated over the male leg hair.

I should have listened to my gay soccer friends and shaved my legs -.-
    That is a completely plausible idea!

Thankfully, I shave!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    people just won't hate us

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    *plays depressing music*

:smiley_violin:

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well another intresting idea we could discuss is, why my socks smell like several dead animals + bean farts, tho I wore em only one day ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *plays depressing music*

:smiley_violin:
    Happily eats granny apple with yoghurt is displaying sadness and feels betrayed.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Hateable: ENTPs ALWAYS LOSE THEIR PANTS! (oh, wait...)

Okay... their clothing spontaneously changes color based on their mood, and they won't tell me how.
    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Curses.

Of course, this also could just be a plot to get you to think that this is what I want you to do, when the reality is just the opposite - oh there I go again!

Reason for ENTJs to hate themselves: when others realize they're constantly plotting, it's easy to get them in a complete Te/Ni lock as they debate which tactic is actually going to be used against them. Because this would work this way, but then that would do that, however, it would lead to this effect, but that would seize that up, and I want this to happen, so this strategy would fall within this aspect of the plan, but counteract this one, which would completely contradict the other action, which also falls within the scope of what I want...

Regimented procedural thinking is way too much fun to derail - too bad I feel like crap every time I do it.
    Te/Ni is not a lock, it is the way of the world. (It is also making me want to point out that I know that's not true. Damn.)

ENTP (actually most Ne): telling you something you already know, and being surprised that you've considered it before the official "hand of truth" has revealed it. Honestly, most of the time these tidbits are just not worth considering unless the crazy guy brings it up.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Happily eats granny apple with yoghurt is displaying sadness and feels betrayed.

^ punches pats sadly, in empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well another intresting idea we could discuss is, why my socks smell like several dead animals + bean farts, tho I wore em only one day ?
    I have no idea, and I dunno if my attention span is long enough for me to entertain that haha

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    ENTP (actually most Ne): telling you something you already know, and being surprised that you've considered it before the official "hand of truth" has revealed it. Honestly, most of the time these tidbits are just not worth considering unless the crazy guy brings it up.
    I told everyone for all my life now that Michael Jackson is gonna die and when he did I shouted out "Ohhh surrrpiiissseee" and they started hitting me.

You have to explain that "they already knew what you were gonna say combo" to me once in more detail, I need that ability too
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Okay, I'll play but only for a few minutes (I can predict I'll be distracted after a few).

I don't hate ENTPs, I several and two here I would consider friends (you know who you are).

In real life, I've come across a few who are also really fun, adventurous and incredibly smart people. Yet, somehow their interactions with people seem to be less than completely honest. The lack of honesty isn't motivated by malevolence. On the contrary, they are very kind.

Yet, whether with a romantic interest or a friend, they seem to be unable to express the other person's fault clearly when in conflict. They will almost always present whatever the issue is as their own fault and walk away or find a solution that only involves them changing their behavior or attitude. The person at the receiving end, if self aware will consider this a cop out and if not self aware may actually believe that they had no role in the conflict at all.

Do you do this? Why do ENTPs resolve conflict in this manner? Is it just to avoid hurting the other person's feelings? Isn't honesty important, especially in friendship? In my own conflict processing, I think that the other person and I can both learn from the conflict and our roles. If I don't share what I thought the other person's role was, they'll never learn from it and vice versa, hence we're both worse off. Sometimes, I fear, as a result that I don't know what my ENTP friends *really* think about things. I prefer straightforwardness in all relationships and the ENTPs seem to do this just fine except when a conflict emerges and they may have to say something unsavory.