User Tag List

First 311121314152363 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 653

  1. #121
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    They think they are all open-minded but are really quick to judge people they don't like. They are really tactless at manipulating people, or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it.
    tactless in manipulation? you really haven't met a real ENTP have you?

  2. #122
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Hmm, I always find myself in love-hate friendships with ENTPs...some things are just wonderful; other things make me want to bash their heads on the table. But then, I suppose they feel the same way about us.

    So it's a combination of and .

    Whew, good thing I married an INTJ! Those guys are awesome!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  3. #123
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    i hate entp's because most of them are lazy and don't do anything with their lives
    hmmm I think I saw this reflected in an average yearly income study of different MBTI types.

  4. #124
    Member Petite Etoile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    tactless in manipulation? you really haven't met a real ENTP have you?
    '"They are really tactless at manipulating people, or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it."

  5. #125
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    They are really tactless at manipulating people, or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it
    You with Fi, you're telling this to someone with Fe?

    Ooookay.

    *You* see through it? Not the Fe? huh

  6. #126
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    No it bears indeed alot of truth. If I think back, I really never made contact to an INTJ, though everytime they were intresting persons, no matter what approach I tried.

    Guess that's then doomed to never gonna happen
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #127
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    hmmm I think I saw this reflected in an average yearly income study of different MBTI types.
    LOL, with ENTPs earning quite higher than other types, if I recall....

  8. #128
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    '"They are really tactless at manipulating people, or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it."
    an ENTP would SOMETIMES manipulate without actually caring about the goal in his mind.
    or not actually caring where things would take them.
    sometimes they would manipulate just for the kick of it. to see the reaction.

    when anyone of the above is going on it is easy to see through them because an ENTP is NOT TRYING TO cover up his tracks.

    that i think is a significant difference btw an ENTP and a ENTJ.

    an ENTJ has it all planned out. an ENTP makes up things as he goes on.

  9. #129
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    i hate entp's because most of them are lazy and don't do anything with their lives,


    Mmmm.... what did you say???

    and for some reason think they still end up thinking they're better than everyone else.
    Maybe because it's true.

    They're annoying to argue with because they exaggerate everything,
    Mmmm... That means war!

    get off topic,
    *Is that a blue butterfly on my shoulder?*

    contradict themselves,
    Maybe I'll spare you after all.

    and get extremely stubborn.
    What did you say?

    They think they are all open-minded but are really quick to judge people they don't like.
    I love you!

    They are really tactless at manipulating people,
    Not tactless, guiltless...

    or maybe it just bothers me because i always see straight through it.
    Do you know the Master-Slave dialectic of that dear Hegel?

    Either way they are obnoxious and most are just losers who make fun of people because they are so self-conscious.
    Don't confuse us with our fellow introverted brethren...
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  10. #130
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    LOL, with ENTPs earning quite higher than other types, if I recall....
    Aww jeez now I gotta go find the study. I will say that us INTPs didn't fare well either.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread
    By TheLastMohican in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 420
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 02:12 PM
  2. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread
    By Ming in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
  3. [INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:42 PM
  4. The Official Funny Picture Thread...
    By Samvega in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
  5. [ISTJ] The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO