User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

im an isfj and i love smoking green lol

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I smoke pretty much everyday. I have multiple sclerosis which causes a lot of anxiety, and weed really mitigates this.

Sativa is the best for me. It really enhances my creativity and allows me to enjoy simple things, as well as feel. I'm pretty disconnected from my emotions, so weed reconnects.
    Indicas put me in a coma.
    I prefer to eat weed rather than smoke, but it's harder to get the buzz right that way. It feels good though.
    I never get paranoid, and rarely get the munchies.
    I'm already very intuitive, but I've made connections when stoned that I would never have made. It allows me to connect my emotional side with my rational side.
    I like to go for walks (someone tried to mug me once while stoner-walking)
    I like to run/ride my road bike too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Never tried drugs (only alchohol, cause its legal and i won't get kicked out the military), i'm curious how extacy might effect me. But i probably won't do it. Unless someone can put a logical arguement in the table on why i should try .

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've never done drugs. I like to think I'm above that kind of thing. I guess it's just so ingrained that it's wrong to use narcotics that I would never think of it.

Ironically, I am lazy, unemployed, and nonproductive, though. And I'm completely clean of things like cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. Only thing I put in my system is caffeine.

Wish I had the opposite combination, where I'm diligent, employed, productive, and use drugs.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Wish I had the opposite combination, where I'm diligent, employed, productive, and use drugs.
    Try cocaine. *only half joking*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

try anything once. if it works, try it again. if you like it too much, never get near it for the rest of your life.

I believe in having three major vices at a time-- it balances me, lets me get some Se relaxation (which is necessary for medical reasons). weed is appropriate sometimes, but I hate what it does to my short-term memory, so, at exam times, I replace that vice with something else-- usually lots of caffeine. I also have trouble doing work when high, though I've met many NPs who have trouble doing work when they're not.

mostly it just send me into an Ni-Se loop until I fall asleep or the high wears off; sometimes it's fun. usually it just occupies my time until I find something better to do.

current vices: cigarettes, alcohol, experimental manipulation of social responses

MBTI
    intj

I hate marijuana but alcohol I like. Coke is awful...tried it once at someone's insistance...terrible, terrible, terrible.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm high now.

But I digress, pot allows me a special kind of mental release and accentuation that I have yet been unable to find anywhere else. I love its ability to help me turn down the background noise of life and hyper-focus on something. Whether this thing is a movie, song, or life situation, pot helps me to approach the object of my focus from different angles. In so doing, I often come to better more creative solutions. When really ripped it augments my visceral experiences which can be fun, especially in a party setting. Most importantly, it allows me to mellow out and reign in my rampant Te. I have gained a greater understanding of others and their feelings through some of my experiences with pot. By no means am I saying that weed is the sole contributing factor to my personal growth. But, it has gotten the ball rolling on trains of thought that have lead to personal epiphanies.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    Unless someone can put a logical arguement in the table on why i should try .
    Okay: Why not (besides illegality)?
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    Okay: Why not (besides illegality)?
    Cause to use help in finding out the deeper meaning in lifes could be counted as cheating in front of your ego
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]