User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I am a stoner and a half.

I prefer sativa blends, personally. They really amp up my creative juices. I am one of those rare high output stoners, too. When I'm high I feel like finishing all the projects I started at some point and then abandoned due to flakiness.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I go a bit quiet, and my mind goes nuts. I'm quite contented exploring my thought processes, and wandering where my imagination takes me. Apparently I suck as company though. I like the way it relaxes me.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Not that I've ever smoked pot, but if I did... I imagine I would light a few candles and turn off the lights. Then I'd bring up a collection of Bob Dylan recordings on my computer, set it to random play and relax into my recliner with eyes closed, plotting and planning, in awe of the possibilities... In fact, I imagine I'd do this every single night...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyAdam View Post
    Not that I've ever smoked pot, but if I did... I imagine I would light a few candles and turn off the lights. Then I'd bring up a collection of Bob Dylan recordings on my computer, set it to random play and relax into my recliner with eyes closed, plotting and planning, in awe of the possibilities... In fact, I imagine I'd do this every single night...
    So why don't you do it then?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

daily smoker, whenever i blaze i enjoy greater mental clarity, seemingly more interesting and randomized ideas/thought processes. i also find that sometimes it will make me more of a sensor, just because i will notice or point out weird but funny actions and things that are going on around me in the environment

i do enjoy indulging in the nice feeling you get when your appreciation of the senses goes up

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I used to smoke a lot of pot when I was underage - it was just easier to get than alcohol. But once I could get liquor more easily, I just stopped smoking without even realizing. Almost all of my friends smoke regularly, but it's not that fun for me. If I'm alone, my mind wanders to areas that are not comfortable for me. If I am with others, I just want them all to disappear so I can explore the thoughts that end up weirding me out. I can't win. But if I'm playing video games or something that keeps me out of my head, then it's ok but it's still not something that I prefer.

With alcohol, I feel so much more alive and energetic - more like an extension of who I am, rather than a diffusion. If I am drinking and take even one puff of a joint, I fall asleep almost instantly.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

my working theory is based on the continuum of autism and schizophrenia. normally i'm way too schizy, when i get high i become more autistic. more S. more enveloped and focused in on perceiving something deeply as is with nothing else to worry about. the connections will always happen, i practice too much for Ni to be silent. but my S gets ratcheted up drastically. it also effects your mesolimbic pathway, so everything you do feels more rewarding. clean the kitchen once and you'll never clean it sober again...

it's the details. music flows out of the speakers thru space and you can hear teh trajectory. food is in high def. take your time to smell the flowers. let your eyes caress the canvas. some mix pot with uppers bc they want teh speed and the CHARGED feeling of the initial upper kick with the vivid sensory perception of weed. you always pay back uppers with interest.

I have lots of experience passing glass with ENTP and INTP friends. It does open up their sensory perception - primarily the taste buds!

The INTP thinks he plays guitar better high. It does sound way more fluid and pleasing to my ears. I think it relaxes him, opens up his ears, and gives him easier access to his emotions which are then reflected in his music and voice.

While high I can really get into Ne discussions with them which is a fun area to explore. Otherwise I will just listen but usually not participate.

MJ is weird with me. Sometimes it really gives me access to my Fe and I want to connect with my friends, other times it allows me to detach completely and basically become emotionally unavailable.

For the most part I enjoy it when alone or with one close friend. It's definitely NOT a social drug for me. My deepest introspection comes while high, alone, and completely detached from reality. Since it gets my Ne going, and I pay attention to people's behavior and words, I get paranoid about what people really mean. Maybe that's why I detach.

I love the increased sensory perception it provides. Swimming, running, cycling, anything that requires action and intense focus on physical movement is exhilarating. I seem to be able to get into my groove easier.

Recently I've experimented with LSD, psilocybin, salvia, MDMA. Those, as well as cannabis, are psychedelics that alter our perceptions and that's what I enjoy about them most - how they act like a key to locked doors in my mind and allow me to perceive things in ways I probably wouldn't have considered while sober. I strongly believe that MDMA, LSD, mushrooms have a medicinal use in psychology.

Cocaine turned me into a person I do not want to be. Alcohol will do the same. Very easy to binge on cocaine and alcohol. Opiates are downright dangerous and intensely physically addictive for me. Benzos are boring.

Ironic that my gateway drug was a prescription for Vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth removed. That was the point I knew opiates were dangerous for me.

MBTI
    HUMM

strangely i read the title of this thread and saw 'iNtuition and cannibals'.

</ my helpful contribution>
    ain't over till it's over.

MBTI
    INTP

I've smoked pot twice- at a concert and with some friends.

It's alright, but I find it doesn't do too much for me. I much prefer salvia- that really complements the NT factor. My thoughts become more real to me than the physical world, and I enter (what appear at the time, at least) different realities.
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.