• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate needy INTP-wannabes.

Qre:us

If there's a 100 ways to say one thing...why must you choose the driest way of conveying the message? :sleeping:

When emotions blindsight you because it has reached that extreme stage, why must you become petulant 5 years old? :cry:

A mind is a wonderful thing....share it. :yes: ....and, no, not with yourself. :dont:

(Heh, all blue-tinged smileys)

Oh, which reminds me, it's okay to curb the snarky sarcasm and partake in outright stupidity and silliness (in action and thought)....makes you look way smarter when you're actually being 'serious'. ;)

^ cuz they can suck that hard.

Say, wasn't the Puritan era going strong during the 20th century in USA? Huh.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
INTPs: blowing your mind since 1905.
:rolli:

^ cuz they can suck that hard.

Say, wasn't the Puritan era going strong during the 20th century in USA? Huh.

Feel the love. :wub: Sure it's from a corpulent, nasty fellow with an unfortunately oversized mark of the jebus on his hairy beergut, along with a mustache that looks like a bundle of black caterpillars, but clowns need all the love they can get.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
INTPs: blowing your mind since 1905.

ENTPs have been doing it for longer, ;)
If it wasn't for technology and Einstein, the INTP wouldn't be associated with this.

Sure it's from a corpulent, nasty fellow with an unfortunately oversized mark of the jebus on his hairy beergut, along with a mustache that looks like a bundle of black caterpillars, but clowns need all the love they can get.

Well then, send in the clowns.

As long as they don't try to out-funny the court jester. :cheese:
Oh, and can make lewd objects outta balloons.

PS- imo, any mark of the jebus is unfortunate, oversized or not. :doh:

93JC

If it wasn't for technology and Einstein, the INTP wouldn't be associated with this.

That's like saying "If INTPs didn't kick so much ass people wouldn't think INTPs kick ass."

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
That's like saying "If INTPs didn't kick so much ass people wouldn't think INTPs kick ass."

Yea, INTP's always kick ass but they often don't show that to the public...:yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I keep hearing is "ass".

I like this thread.

^ Speaking of azz, I wanna role-play a prison scenario w/ your avatar.

93JC

All I keep hearing is "ass".

I like this thread.

Well it is the INTP haterade thread, so words like jackass, wiseass, smartass and ass in and of itself are bound to make their way into conversation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Speaking of azz, I wanna role-play a prison scenario w/ your avatar.

LOL! I'll let him know.

Well it is the INTP haterade thread, so words like jackass, wiseass, smartass and ass in and of itself are bound to make their way into conversation.

Interesting. Are there any other keywords one might look out for? *procures pen and notebook*

93JC

Chump, chumpette, yours, up, pimpmobile, bite, my, shiny and... daffodil.