• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You guys are terrible when you get whiney. You just get stuck in this whine loop and nothing distracts you. Like a little kid sulking.
It's kinda cute in a "I want to kill you, you are so depressing" way.

</whine>

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, you can. Attack our competence and see the idiotic rage come out in full force

I don't know about other INTPs, but if my competence was being attacked, the last thing I would do is make myself look more idiotic.

I might be enraged alright, but I'll be using every speck of that energy to make me look dazzingly competent :cool:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
You guys are terrible when you get whiney. You just get stuck in this whine loop and nothing distracts you. Like a little kid sulking.
It's kinda cute in a "I want to kill you, you are so depressing" way.

Hmm... I've seen more than enough INTP whining on the internet, but barely any in real life. I'm not completely sure why.

93JC

I guess we'll just have to disagree to agree.

Or however that goes.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I take your proposal into consideration. However, I must decline.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys can be boring. Mind numbingly boring.
You can also be so interesting, I'll listen for hours.
No middle ground.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, you guys can be giant black holes of boringness, sucking all interesting vibes into your self, as you break up any conflicting theory, by bombarding it with lumps of logic. Particularly when it's a pet subject. Not fun.
It's much more fun when you guys are still pondering a new theory....
You don't hold the mantle of deathly boringness, by any means though.

93JC

Sorry, you guys can be giant black holes of boringness, sucking all interesting vibes into your self, as you break up any conflicting theory, by bombarding it with lumps of logic. Particularly when it's a pet subject. Not fun.

Wouldn't know, I try to make a point of not talking about 'pet' subjects around other people. Other people are dumb.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You either like an INTP, or dislike an INTP. That's the standard (I think) for them.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
You people can't seem to honor your "Library Card User Rights and Responsibilities!" When you check out a book, you must return it by the due date. That the book "means more" to you is not a valid excuse for hoarding. You belong in jail, every last one of you INTPs under 30 who haven't yet learned how to behave in modern society.

I'm serious, sort of...

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wouldn't know, I try to make a point of not talking about 'pet' subjects around other people. Other people are dumb.
That's just funny. How can you hate anyone who's that honest.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You people can't seem to honor your "Library Card User Rights and Responsibilities!" When you check out a book, you must return it by the due date. That the book "means more" to you is not a valid excuse for hoarding. You belong in jail, every last one of you INTPs under 30 who haven't yet learned how to behave in modern society.

I'm serious, sort of...

But no one else checks out the Satre book but me! Try to convince me that my not returning it could severely affect someone else.

/Whines.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've just noticed that INTPs tend to value their intelligence more. Or maybe the INTPs I know are just overconfident turds.

To some extent, yes. We just tend to obsess about intelligence in general....

Oh, I'm supposed to be hating here...

INTPs are nothing but trouble :D