• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ENFP friend over-estimates her intelligence all the fucking time. Dont think this is a type thing ..

Could it possibly be that we aren't capable of fully appreciating each others intelligence because of the different ways we use it?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I hate INTPs for failing to see that Ne > Ti. Use your secondary Ne to figure out the 100 possible meanings behind this message....if you can!

B

beyondaurora

INTP's are sooooo creepy when they try to flirt, which seems to be with, ahem, everybody. The image of an excited puppy attempting to hump my leg comes to mind. :whistling:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP's are sooooo creepy when they try to flirt, which seems to be with, ahem, everybody. The image of an excited puppy attempting to hump my leg comes to mind. :whistling:

Animated wooden mannequin comes to mind, personally.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you sure he isn't/wasn't INFP? The thought of a whiney INTP is impossible for me to digest. :shock:

They can't spell "whiny."

For that matter, you can't spell "whine" without IN. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do you guys appreciate hate as much as the entp's?

if so...here ya go...hate...hate...hate
thblackheart.gif

but it's all bs cuz you guys are adorable.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
to those who are suckers for meaNIngless signifiers: :doh:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Before I say more- I don't hate INTPs at all. They are one of my most favorite types, and I have many INTP friends.

One thing that stands between myself and INTPs that I tend not to appreciate is that I am a doer. When something needs to be done, I do it. When someone is acting up, I take care of business. I will stand up and fight. I will take risks, go and do stuff, experience things. I'm not saying INTPs don't, but a lot of INTPs seem to have a more logical standpoint, obviously, and they tend not to get up and do things. They don't necessarily need experience to think about things, and to me, this kind of gives me the idea than some INTPs can be unexperienced in life situations, and can be sometimes a little naive. This is only with a few I know, and I don't know any INTPs here well enough to say it about them.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you sure he isn't/wasn't INFP? The thought of a whiney INTP is impossible for me to digest. :shock:

You guys are terrible when you get whiney. You just get stuck in this whine loop and nothing distracts you. Like a little kid sulking.
It's kinda cute in a "I want to kill you, you are so depressing" way.