4w5 sx/sp

Inferior Fe Bitchassness

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The Ti-Si loop you guys get stuck in..is exhausting.

I love you but when you get stuck in that whiney mode, I wanna ram your face through a wall. I need NFJ coaching in dealing with this properly
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

But the thing is, NFPs whine too. "You don't know how hard I have it!"
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    But the thing is, NFPs whine too. "You don't know how hard I have it!"
    *taps the title of the thread*

I won't argue we don't. It's just that the non-stop need to be sulky, whiny and negative is exhausting. It's like being bled of your life energy. In contrast, I think NFPs probably give off too much unwanted energy for most people to take

And I did say I needed coaching on how to best approach that and yank an NTP out of that...or advise on how to let him stew in that cycle till he's done without him spiralling further down, somehow. @any NFJs?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What cycle? Explain the cycle. If NFPS truly had that boundless positive energy, they shouldn't need anyone's help to sustain that.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

WALMART

Presume Ti is akin to something like an infinite improbability drive.

Then Si something like your WWII vet granddad.

Voila, Ti/Si looping.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Presume Ti is akin to something like an infinite improbability drive.

Then Si something like your WWII vet granddad.

Voila, Ti/Si looping.
    OK, but is that loop and the cycle the same thing?

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

What cycle? Explain the cycle. If NFPS truly had that boundless positive energy, they shouldn't need anyone's help to sustain that.
    Who ever claimed that? We're humans, not walking affinity batteries, m'dear. And NFjs from what I can tell are better at regulating the frequency and tone down the intensity to be consistent, whereas NFPs tend to be sporadic wells of overabundance. Once I'm tapped out, I'm tapped out and need time away to recharge. I'm not your fucking walking energy reserve.

And I'm talking about the Ti-Si loop/cycle. Its the whole dwelling on the past, overanalysing it like mad, and letting it drag you to the brink of depression because of the vicious circle of negativity that it triggers.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Who ever claimed that? We're humans, not walking affinity batteries, m'dear. And NFjs from what I can tell are better at regulating the frequency and tone down the intensity to be consistent, whereas NFPs tend to be sporadic wells of overabundance. Once I'm tapped out, I'm tapped out and need time away to recharge. I'm not your fucking walking energy reserve.
    Did the theoretical INTP ever ask you to be that energy reserve? (And I actually, personally speaking, got less irritated once your tone started being less angry.)

And I'm talking about the Ti-Si loop/cycle. Its the whole dwelling on the past, overanalysing it like mad, and letting it drag you to the brink of depression because of the vicious circle of negativity that it triggers.
    What if what the theoretical INTP in question was upset about was someone complaining about constant negativity while acting like everything was fine, previously, and being that well of abundance? It might be advisable to try a different approach with your theoretical INTP.

Telling the theoretical INTP not to worry is also not advisable. Instead, suggest a distraction. That has the same effect, but that provides the steps for getting there.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Did the theoretical INTP ever ask you to be that energy reserve?

What if what the theoretical INTP in question was upset about was someone complaining about constant negativity while acting like everything was fine, previously, and being that well of abundance? It might be advisable to try a different approach with your theoretical INTP.
    *rubs temples*
    *regrets doing what the OP asked for*

Stop assuming. For the love of god. I take emotional responsibility for my actions which means that when I consciously decide to let an INTP be an emotional vampire and live on my energy, I don't whine, bitch or guilt trip him for it. In fact, I feel guilty when I detach in a moment of self-preservation to give myself a second to recharge. And I willingly go back, because I decided I wanted to do this.

All I did was vent and ask for advice on a particular thing I aint sure Im handling correctly, in a thread that asked for the thing that bugs you about this breed. Plz go assume elsewhere.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★