User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Don't go SJ on me now. Poorly structuring sentences and grammar is a very guilty pleasure of mine.
    ...which you brought into the INTP hater's thread in order to relish our hatred of the same.

NFs! Never sure what they want...
    (Other than a bloody good lashing.)

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I find it hard to write any hate about INTP's. Not because there is nothing INTP's do that I dont get along with, more so any of the criticism's ive seen aimed at them are aspects of themselves that they probably like.

For example if I said some INTP's were cold, arseholes who do not respect others emotions, I wouldn't be surprised if many INTP's were pleased by this. After all the world is full of emotions and very empty of INTP's.
    So you want your hatred to be both pointed and hurtful? Interesting. At least you don't disrespect other's emotions.... You REALLY want them to feel badly.

Funnily enough, I think it's the fact that it's very hard to hurt us that most frustrates other types. It's pretty hard to break through the layers of indifference.

If anything it could be said that if more people thought like INTP's, (healthy ones more so), then the world as we understand it could find itself in a better state.

On the other hand it might be that nothing much gets done
    Those things are not mutually exclusive.

I think it's safe to say that if more people thought like INTPs the world would be a better place....
    ...for INTPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

WALMART

Effeminate version of ISTP's, will likely talk your ear off and presume rather presumptuous thoughts.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Effeminate version of ISTP's, will likely talk your ear off and presume rather presumptuous thoughts.
    How so effeminate?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hey gurl, you took the bait.

Personally, I'm rather partial to presuming unpresumptious thoughts. But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Their need to add unnecessary details to a topic they are well-versed in is a rather foolish need. The others in my class just scoff whenever they hear of matters that will have no bearing on their marks (as we won't be learning about them any time soon) and ridicule the INTPs for giving us the information; I don't blame the INTPs for giving us information so that we can learn more - I blame others for being idiots and not wishing to take it in as their only concern is their marks not learning - but for ignoring that the big majority of the class is filled with idiots.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    So you want your hatred to be both pointed and hurtful? Interesting. At least you don't disrespect other's emotions.... You REALLY want them to feel badly.
    Joking aside, it's incredibly true, unfortunately. I can be unintentionally insultive just as anyone can, but as you said my hatred really can be pointed and hurtful...with intent.

Im such a dick!

Funnily enough, I think it's the fact that it's very hard to hurt us that most frustrates other types. It's pretty hard to break through the layers of indifference.
    Yeah that makes sense, especially when an individual is out to cause hurt.

Those things are not mutually exclusive.

I think it's safe to say that if more people thought like INTPs the world would be a better place....
    ...for INTPs.
    True, but that would go for any type. Actually it makes what I said sound rather daft, doesn't it? Of course if the world were catered for a certain type it would be better for them...doh!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Junior Member atreasuredembrace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram

I hope no other ESFJs have posted the same thing I'm posting but oh well...

Seriously, INTPs gotta know when to chill man. How come they get to complain about ESFJs so much when we irritate them and get all the support, but then when it's the other way around, we get no say. UGH... it's like do they really cherish the relationship/friendship at all? Correct me if I'm wrong on this one but the INTP's shadow is a very bad ESFJ and an ESFJ's shadow is a negative INTP. ::sigh:: It's like, we can never give each other to understand each other's pain when really we have a lot more in common than what is visible O______O

It's like we can't accept our own shadows in real life /)___(\

If we just placed our egos aside and really humbled ourselves (You know, with INTP's need to always be right and ESFJ's need to always be on top and in control, whether right or wrong), I really think our relationships would be much better and would output a lot of growth on both ends.
    Make it bold and beautiful.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by atreasuredembrace View Post

If we just placed our egos aside and really humbled ourselves (You know, with INTP's need to always be right and ESFJ's need to always be on top and in control, whether right or wrong), I really think our relationships would be much better and would output a lot of growth on both ends.
    I think this is the truth for many misunderstanding between people. :'D

But wth is that emoticon, lol. I've been trying to figure it out and I see either a hug or a face with swollen eyes.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    I think this is the truth for many misunderstanding between people. :'D

But wth is that emoticon, lol. I've been trying to figure it out and I see either a hug or a face with swollen eyes.
    I think its sad eyed grasshopper
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by atreasuredembrace View Post
    I hope no other ESFJs have posted the same thing I'm posting but oh well...

Seriously, INTPs gotta know when to chill man. How come they get to complain about ESFJs so much when we irritate them and get all the support, but then when it's the other way around, we get no say. UGH... it's like do they really cherish the relationship/friendship at all? Correct me if I'm wrong on this one but the INTP's shadow is a very bad ESFJ and an ESFJ's shadow is a negative INTP. ::sigh:: It's like, we can never give each other to understand each other's pain when really we have a lot more in common than what is visible O______O