User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Default Question for NT Women - Are you a feminist?

I've noticed many of my NT female friends are self-proclaimed feminists. Just wondering if NT women are any more likely than women of other temperaments to be feminists or if it is just a trend amongst those I am familiar with.

Excuse me if this topic has been discussed before.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Yes I am a feminist. In fact, feminism is a very core belief for me. I connect with NGOs local and abroad. I utilize my writing and analytical skills for the cause of women.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

There are a lot of negative connotations associated with that word so you may find that NT women, usually outspoken, independent and indifferent to popular opinion are more willing to accept the label than other types. But really, are there any educated women who believe that equal rights for women are not desirable? That might be a more interesting question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think every rational thinking being in the Western World nowadays should be able to know that there is no hierarchy in society between gender, color or whatsoever.

However, what is a more severe problem, which could apply to NT woman could be to bridge the gap between who they are and what they want to be. There is for example that ultra cute woman I am working together with at the moment. She is a research assistant in university and coordinates an exercise students were given over the semester.

Everybody really thinks she is hot, but she has got no boyfriend, because she walks, talks and behaves like a man. I will not say there is typical behaviour for a female, but the way she behaves, she doesnt come off attractive. I know her more personally and I know she has got problems with that.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Fem is so over, I'm definately a post feminist, and I don't beleive in possitive descrimination. Womens groups bug the hell out of me. I don't see glass celings at work, I see many women escalating to middle management because they are great multi taskers. Senior management is different, that takes more time, and yes there is still a bti of school tie involved, but that will change as women migrate from middle management.

I am probably more of a masculin-ist, that men are being treated badly by the system. Equality states the genders ought to be treated equaly.

Lis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I advocate against equality for idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Everybody really thinks she is hot, but she has got no boyfriend, because she walks, talks and behaves like a man. I will not say there is typical behaviour for a female, but the way she behaves, she doesnt come off attractive. I know her more personally and I know she has got problems with that.
    What does this have to do with feminism?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I advocate against equality for idiots.
    ^infinity
    ever and always.

I think many women have allowed men to redefine feminism for them in negative terms. It's not surprising. So many are programmed to defer to the male view where possible. There are several schools of feminism. Further, being feminist doesn't mean supporting everything done by everyone under the banner of feminism.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I'm going to do an NF sound in and say I am one of the staunchest feminists I know. More so than many of my NT friends.

MBTI
    xxxx

I don't like labels, but I dislike sexism even more, so yeah I'm a feminist.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

WOO INTJ GIRLS!

Please accept my humble offering on the altar of your intellect.

*presents the head of Britney Spears*