• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, which type you identify most with?

ENTPs, which type is most similar to you?

• ESTP

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • ENFP

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
froi.gif

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENFP has a similar energy, even though INTP has a similar need to define and categorize. I'm going with ENFP. This is, of course, predicated on the assumption that I'm ENTP and not INTP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's just cuz you're an f though right? :cheese:
kidding...i have no idea.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seeing as I can't convince myself on the E I'd have to say INTP. After that I’d say ENTJ.

I personally don’t identify with ENFPs although I can see the similarities. ESTPs, not at all.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
now...who's being serious?
eyebrow1qb.gif

ENTPs try to be serious as close to 50% of the time as humanly possible. We like the ambiguity inherent in nobody ever really knowing if we're being serious.

ENFP has a similar energy, even though INTP has a similar need to define and categorize. I'm going with ENFP. This is, of course, predicated on the assumption that I'm ENTP and not INTP.

From my observations of your writing and thinking style I would place you as ENFP, honestly, and that's probably why you identify well with ENFPs. I don't get much of an NT vibe from you, really.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting. I would say the same thing about you.

Wow. You don't read a lot of my posts, do you?

You would definitely be the first person I've ever encountered who's suggested that I might be driven more by empathy than by rationality. In fact, I constantly get lots of the exact opposite criticism from almost everyone I know.

What on earth strikes you as ENFP about me?

P.S.,

I am, admittedly, glad to hear that someone thinks I show some kind of F sometimes. It really doesn't come naturally to me; working on that tertiary Fe is something I've had to put a great deal of effort into, and it's still so weak that most people don't even notice.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've read maybe 10% of your posts i think but you seem 100% entp to me. :D

pecan111

identify

well, when i read an INTP's analytical thoughts on a subject, I really can see where they are like us. but i don't act like them...they tend to be much more reserved.
ENFP's can be very high energy but they really are different from me...

I can't say that I identify with one particular type...all of us are unique....i am ME

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I have been tested as an INXP.

I think it depends on function intensity and strength of letters
There is alwayws one letter ytou can never change, and there are some letters thart switch back and forth.

like I am P dominant so it is reallt difficlut for me to think like an entj
These are combinations and variants I can think of:

ENTP

ENTP

ENTP

ENTP

ENTP

ENTP

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i've read maybe 10% of your posts i think but you seem 100% entp to me. :D

Yeah, I got into MBTI after reading the ENTP Profile description of my type on typelogic.com. It absolutely hit the nail so squarely on the head that I became determined to investigate this system further and see if it had similar accuracy for others.

pecan111

Sorry, but I still think people misuse and misunderstand MBTI incredibly badly..
I have taken lots of courses and belive me, you aren't 3 types or even types...you are on a continum of preferences and you aren't just a little box. I think so many want to have soemthing FIXED and rigid....so they can figure out the motivations and feelings of others, but it doesn't work that way..life never works that clearly...

I think Jung and Isabel Meyers would be rolling over in their graves if they saw some of these comments..

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Sorry, but I still think people misuse and misunderstand MBTI incredibly badly..
I have taken lots of courses and belive me, you aren't 3 types or even types...you are on a continum of preferences and you aren't just a little box. I think so many want to have soemthing FIXED and rigid....so they can figure out the motivations and feelings of others, but it doesn't work that way..life never works that clearly...

I think Jung and Isabel Meyers would be rolling over in their graves if they saw some of these comments..

MBTI is all about stereotyping in the first place. I'm more than just an ENFP, myself. My ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they saw some of the things Jung and Meyers had to say about me, and they never met me either.

Besides what did Jung or Meyers ever say about an ENFP with a strong Ti? It's all subjective in the end. We discuss in simplistic terms for kicks.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
What i've noticed about ENTPs is that they act very like ENFPs on the outside but when you get a look into their heads there they think like INTPs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I wonder who made the poll options. What a ridicously insane arrogance :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I made them. do you want better?

What is the difference between enfp and entp. It seems the functions are similar but they are very different inside.