• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP as internet trolls?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I recall seeing an MBTI thread posted on 4chan (yay i'm a newfag breaking rules 1 & 2 :D) and the majority of the people there tested as INTP. Close seconds were ISTP and INFP surprisingly.

Yep, I tested this theory on a different chan (not telling) and it was mostly INTP, with some INTJs, and a handful of INFPs as well. Mostly male, obviously..

BAAIV.jpg

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I recall seeing an MBTI thread posted on 4chan (yay i'm a newfag breaking rules 1 & 2 :D) and the majority of the people there tested as INTP. Close seconds were ISTP and INFP surprisingly.

4chan sucks man.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Is the INTP habit of saying thing simply for the purposes of the recipient's reaction really so wrong?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Doing things for the sole purpose of entertainment is never wrong :D

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd prefer to rip off internet trolls' limbs off and throw the torso and head into a river than be one myself.

Entropy

MBTI Type
INTP
My early adventures on the Internet were me trolling chat rooms, and later on forums. It got old after a little while. I don't troll the way I used to, or really at all, aside from the occasional facetious posts I make from time to time.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is the INTP habit of saying thing simply for the purposes of the recipient's reaction really so wrong?

Doing things for the sole purpose of entertainment is never wrong :D

Some would call it manipulation, and would not appreciate it. Interesting, considering that it is usually NTPs that scream bloody murder, and are genuinly outraged at the lack of consideration and the evil nature of the manipulation when the same form of entertainment is applied to them and their emotional triggers :devil:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I prefer pedo baiting on Omegle, personally. Much more satisfying and hilarious.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Some would call it manipulation, and would not appreciate it. Interesting, considering that it is usually NTPs that scream bloody murder, and are genuinly outraged at the lack of consideration and the evil nature of the manipulation when the same form of entertainment is applied to them and their emotional triggers :devil:

See, this is why we mostly troll one another... :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, this is why we mostly troll one another... :D

Interesting that when it's done on topics like love and flirting, it's supposedly social manipulation..I'd say you guys have your own version that's equally painful :alttongue: