• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP as internet trolls?

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
LMAO

whats the difference between uncyclopedia and encyclopedika dramatica?

By the way, I once got owned by an ISTP on internet rolling. :dont:

Encyclopedia Dramatica doesn't really make sense, full of bs and it is crapticular BUT it is still funny. Memes are everywhere.

Uncyclopedia is, well, also crappy in a sense but at least it make some sense. More like the crappier version of wikipedia or conservapedia.

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
captain_obvious.gif

Well, I guess I was also making some generalizations before. Good thing you noticed.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After 5 years of INTPc, it's actually the ISTPs that are the biggest trolls. Esp. the ones that think they are INTP.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
YESSSsss, DELETIEZ ARE WHAT ZEE PRECIOUZ WANZ YOU TO DO

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
If you look at the people who have been banned from this forum, there is a couple ENTJs and a INTJ there I think. NTJs need attention too, and being overly inflammatory and trollish is just an easy and cheap route to get that.

Mmmm........I don't think you can correlate banishment with successful trolling.

I think this place has an NTP slant which isn't tolerant of overly anal NTJ behavior.

But yeah, I think alot of INTP see absurdity in overstructuralization and feel a need "poke a hole in the dam." On INTPc, I think it has become an art form with Limey as the king.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Im on my last warning with the IRCcops on RIZON :D

Also untiil the heat dies down Ive been hanging around ENCnet, I already got a warning :)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs do indeed pwn INTPs in this area but someone with extreme religious beliefs, and a keen determination to let others know this, is the type that invariably wins the troll awards.

It's true, NTPs in general are obnoxious, elitist pricks.

Good point here though about religion.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Not really. I just thought lately that this thread was created for nothing.

ENTP is the perfect troll since they like to argue for the sake of argueing. Not INTP, however i saw some of your other threads and you seem to be wearing a perfectly symmetrical bulleye. How can anyone not resist the temptation?

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
ENTP is the perfect troll since they like to argue for the sake of argueing. Not INTP, however i saw some of your other threads and you seem to be wearing a perfectly symmetrical bulleye. How can anyone not resist the temptation?

I think an INTP who relized a troll was a troll wouldnt go for it, but yeah if he didnt see through it hes a bullseye

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not really. I just thought lately that this thread was created for nothing.

I can threaten to bug you mercilessly if you make it a pattern if it would help motivation wise... ^_^

=^.^=

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I recall seeing an MBTI thread posted on 4chan (yay i'm a newfag breaking rules 1 & 2 :D) and the majority of the people there tested as INTP. Close seconds were ISTP and INFP surprisingly.