• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] You know you are INTJ when...

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Even the serious posts about INTJs seem to be cold.
I'm wondering if these people have close relations with INTJs, or if they are just forming their opinions from stereotypes.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
They're forming their opinions based on Fe. They haz it. It's a function that engages (and when miffed, disengages, so as to enforce engagement) with other people. We don't haz it. We haz free. Fi macht frei.

That's also why our jokes aren't funny.

(the Te doesn't help either.)

sculpting

You know you're an INTJ when you're looking forward to reading a thread that would enable people to share their insights of their own experiences of being an INTJ, and are disappointed to find it full of idiotic purile drivel written by types that aren't INTJ (going against the specification of the OP).

EDIT: that may have come across a bit harsh, sorry.

Can somebody wipe away the droooooool, it's all over my shirt again.... lllluuuuuuvvvv you intj, llloooooooovvveeee youuuu, let me huuuuugggggg you... i lluuuvvvvv ppuupppiieesssss.

where's me a cute wuddly intj when i need one?

You know you are an INTJ when you are the smartest, hardest working person in the room. Every room. All of them.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
When "You know you're an INTJ" turns out to be a short thread because you're not that comfortable with a one-liner about yourself and thinking it'll stick for everyone, even though you're perfectly willing to say "INTJs [blah blah blah]" on more or less any other thread.

But colourful ribbons make make me feel pretty and I don't care what anyone says.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
You know you are an INTJ when someone calls you arrogant and you respond with "Thank you".

You know you're an INTJ when you're shocked and upset at being labelled as arrogant when in fact you consider yourself to be a quiet, perhaps withdrawn, humble and hardworking person.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
whennn no one likes you?

When you pretend not to care when no one likes you, but are secretly frustrated that the general population flock around idiots like flies around turds.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I'm on some kind of roll here...

You know you're an INTJ when people would prefer to talk to anyone else in the room but you, and the only time you're ever engaged in conversation is when you're needed to answer a difficult question.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
When "You know you're an INTJ" turns out to be a short thread because you're not that comfortable with a one-liner about yourself and thinking it'll stick for everyone, even though you're perfectly willing to say "INTJs [blah blah blah]" on more or less any other thread.

But colourful ribbons make make me feel pretty and I don't care what anyone says.

Exactly
Except I don't care for ribbons.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I'm on some kind of roll here...

You know you're an INTJ when people would prefer to talk to anyone else in the room but you, and the only time you're ever engaged in conversation is when you're needed to answer a difficult question.

Yeah that's me in all of my classes.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
When you don't always feel comfortable going public about the ribbons.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
When you have an IT guy try to service a problem you've been having, you start outlining the details of the problem and what you think it MIGHT be and he shoots the concept down, reassuring you by saying "Now, I've been doing this for a number of years..."

and THAT's what you can't stand. When someone forgoes solving a problem to talk about how they have solved problems before, you know, like in the past, and surely that will help.

Guess what? It doesn't.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
You know you are an INTJ when someone calls you arrogant and you respond with "Thank you".

Piffle. "Thank you" offers cursory praise to the other person's opinion.

I prefer to say, "Okay..."

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
When your friends call you because you're the one that knows how to port forward and has memorized which ports Xbox Live uses.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
You know you're an INTJ when you get annoyed that no one compliments you or recognises your genius, but become suspicious when they do.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Example: Hosting a LAN party.

Thinks: What the hell doesn't anybody realize the complicated logistics of planning a LAN party? Organizing people, organizing hardware, organizing food! Why don't people recognize that?

"Hey, nice party Digital, you planned it well."

"Thanks."

Thinks: ...Well that guy obviously just wants to be on team.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You know you're an INTJ when you're shocked and upset at being labelled as arrogant when in fact you consider yourself to be a quiet, perhaps withdrawn, humble and hardworking person.

Meh, I was probably just projecting ENTP's onto INTJ's- since we are NT buddies. :devil: