• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] You know you are INTJ when...

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
agreed to above.

You know you are a INTJ when you think the coolest scene in the LOTR trilogy is when Gandalf fights the balrog.

And you know you are a INTJ when you wants to spank demons with a sword, that you also know how to make from a brick of steel.

Actually you want to spank that demon because freefallin is awesome.

Slight OT:
fMUgAcsK5ipwj3zy0JcASRY3o1_500.png

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you dig this.
Note how the steel maintains its temperature when it gets hit.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Curiosity, cats, etc.

You know you're an INTJ when you google/wiki every new word/term you come across.

Meh, I do that too and I'm INTP.

Dr. Samuel Johnson: [places two manuscripts on the table, but picks up the top one] Here it is, sir. The very cornerstone of English scholarship. This book, sir, contains every word in our beloved language.
Blackadder: Every single one, sir?
Dr. Samuel Johnson: Every single word, sir!
Blackadder: Oh, well, in that case, sir, I hope you will not object if I also offer the Doctor my most enthusiastic contrafribularities.
Dr. Samuel Johnson: What?
Blackadder: "Contrafribularites", sir? It is a common word down our way.
Dr. Samuel Johnson: Damn!
[writes in the book]
Blackadder: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
When you don't know anything to answer for this thread (and others), but keep thinking?
Oh, and I think the Real Doll website has loaded by now...

Edit: What would be a fake doll?

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
....when people don't understand why you think something is funny.
True

*You will edit a post you made, if you notice a typo or grammatical error. Every time.
Sort of true

that's the weirdest thing about INTJs. they're so organized and controlled it's scary :D
This just won the Generalization award! -> lol myself
But, so much played out in the few subsequent posts.

INTJ organization tends to be sporadic and purpose-oriented.
The potential to organize

When you get really annoyed when people don't write their actual type in the type box or the wrong one.
Not really, but it can be a nuisance wanting to look for someone's type

When you throw your hands in the air, like you just don't care.
Fun one

Rigid self-control based on a self-determined set of principles?
May come close. But not only control, also self-motivation.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...your first reaction to hearing bird call/song tracks in the background of a television show or movie is to identify them and proceed to point other whether or not it they are native to the area in the season portrayed.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
You tell people they're idiots in awkward moments.

lol. An INTJ did this to me something like 2 months ago. We have religion tutition together, and I'm always talking against his points just for the fun of it, even if I have exactly the same opinion(I want him to see things out of different views more, because he ALWAYS is completely sure that only his views are correct). And then, at some point , he said completely out of the blue I would be to impulsive about my opinions, although we weren't even discussing.

€:Hmm, many of what is written here is also completely true for me, although I'm quite sure to be waaaaay more P than J (though I'm always suspicious about that, but that makes me even more likely to be P)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was on the beach with some friends, and we were having fun, and there was this INTJ guy all serious , and 2 guys start making some goofy jokes, and when they stopped talking and there wasn't much noise the INTJ guy says: You're idiots!

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
You know you are an INTJ when someone calls you arrogant and you respond with "Thank you".

And to complete that response:
"...for telling me the truth. I'll take that into consideration when I meet you again."
Unfortunately, the person never returns to chat with the INTJ again.